Gecko [2xScratch guards + Silicone glove] + NMB 60mm fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gannu

Unbanned
ex-Mod
Got to clear some excess inventory!

1. Gecko scratch guard for the ipod Touch 2G:

-Brand new. A pack consists of 3 pieces. I've taken one for my itouch 2G. 2 remaining which's on sale.

-Bought from Croma for Rs. 575/- a pack. Asking price - Rs. 120 shipped per piece.

-Product link: Gecko Guard

-Pic:

screen%20guards.jpg

2. Gecko silicone glove for the ipod touch 2G.

-Used for close to 6 months. But condition's fairly good. Better than most run-of-the-mill silicone covers retailing for the ipod Touch. Has a diagonal striped pattern which aids in the grip. I do not have the scratch guard which was bundled with the package since I RMA'd the itouch 2G which had it.

-Bought from Croma for Rs. 650/- odd. Asking price - Rs. 100 shipped. Buy the glove and a scratch guard for 170 shipped!

-Product link: Gecko glove

-Pics:

gecko5.jpg

gecko1.jpg

3. NMB 60mm x 25mm fan:

-Salvaged it off an old IBM server machine. Works pretty well. Used it to cool the NB heatsink of my X38 mainboard for quite a while! Dont need it anymore.

-Model No: 2410ML-04W-B26. Rated at 12V & 0.26A. No clue about the CFM rating but pushes a decent amount of air to cool a small heatsink.

-Asking price: Rs. 120 shipped.

-Pics:

fan.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
PM me for any queries.

TY.

^Replied! The credit hasn't reflected in the account yet.

Bump for the NMB 60mm fan. :p

Jesal, I've got the credit! Shall be sending it tomorrow!

Bump for the En-Em-Bee 60mm fan!

Good to hear that Jesal but it's a bit late considering I shipped it on Saturday evening thru DTDC.

@Bikes: Not much noisy. I'd used it to cool my NB heatsink on my IX38 motherboard. Pushes a good quantity of air TBH. If you didn't like it, I'll take it back from you, no issues there. Shall send it over with the HS-47 headset if you'd want me to. Let me know. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back