Not open for further replies.

BIKeINSTEIN

Skilled
(1) Item for sale: 1x512MB DDR400 Transcend RAM, 3-3-3-8 @ 200 SOLD
Condition: Very Good, never OCed.
Warranty: Just less than 2yrs, purchased sometime in Sep'06
Price: Rs.790/-
Reason for sale: Friend has moved to 1x1GB for now
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(2) Item for sale: Sapphire X800GTO2 unlocked to 16pp (PCIe) SOLD
Links: You can find lots of reviews, here are a few at random
TrustedReviews - Sapphire Radeon X800GTO2 Graphics Card
Sapphire Radeon X800GTO2 Limited Edition - HotHardware
Sapphire Radeon X800 GTO² Review - Page 1 - Introduction
Sapphire X800GTO2 256MB PCIe Review - EXTREME Overclocking Forums
Condition: Very good, took a long time to reach my hands from the US, sparingly used as i mostly had to keep nvidia cards plugged in to keep testing old nvidia cards and avoid going through driver cleaning and stuff.

Never run OCed except once when a friend went upto 600/600 on mem and core for a few minutes on a very cool day just to check it's potential.

returned to stock when i lost my cool on the phone instead of getting excited.:ashamed:
Accessories: No box, Protective moulded pack for nvidia cards, 2 molex PCIe power convertor for nvidia cards, some cables (not all), original driver CD- as this card made it to India in a Fedex medium box along with my DFI mobo. (mobo accessories still somewhere in the US. :p)
Price: Rs.3700/-
Reason for sale: I have always got decent cards to game but never gamed. All i do is spam on forums and bore/bug people on IM. I am an insult to games and good gfx cards.:ashamed:

Am using budget cards like 6200TC, 6600nonGT, 7300GS.

Need money to pay off some dues.:p
Other thoughts: Even if not OCed, when unlocked to full 16 pipelines as this one is, the card is at par with an X800XL i think, but with lots of OCing headroom with a good cooler because it is basically a restricted X850XT/PE.

The one i have is one VGA+one DVI+one TV out.

Same as in pics- with the bald Alien female.:p

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(3) Item for sale: Zalman VF700 Cu (non-LED) SOLD
Links: ::: Zalman :::

Condition: Quite good, sparingly unused, not tarnished or corroding last time i opened the packaging to check.

Will check again and report if anything is wrong.:cool2:
Price: Rs.1100/-
Reason for sale: Had picked it up from a friend who used it for a very short period on his 6600GT.

But i never used it as i lost the interest to OC my gpu for a few extra FPS even if i played.

Original Zalman ramsinks were used up, so i had picked up some ram sinks that come with the Evercool VC RF VGA cooler from a friend just in case i thought of using it even at stock.

Will be giving those instead.
Update: 01-10-2007

Pics courtesy a frnd's K790i. :)

He resized them too small b4 he sent them across. :ashamed:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:

All genuine buyers are welcome to my place to check the stuff personally.:D

Mumbai buyers or those who can arrange for pickup will be given preference.:p
If you have any issues with the post or prices, Please PM me.:)

Need only the RAM-Sinks off that VF700 package :p. Please let me know if you can sell it separately.

aasimenator said:
hi does the gfx card support pixel shader 3.0

Err.. i don't think so.

This card is SM 2.0, not SM 3.0 like the 6800GT.:p
The gto2 just unlocked is akin to a x800xl 256MB i think- the former is R480 like the X850XT whilst the latter is R430.

The list at Tom's VGA charts has the x800xl 512MB or the x850XT, and this card maybe able to achieve that kind of performance with good cooling (recommended for safe use when OCed.)

Here are a few funny benchmarks- keep an eye on other cards too and play with the settings for more fun.:rofl:

X800XL 512MB vs 6800GT>

VGA Charts 2007 | Tom's Hardware
X850XT vs 6800GT >

VGA Charts 2007 | Tom's Hardware
Shade said:
Need only the RAM-Sinks off that VF700 package :p. Please let me know if you can sell it separately.

I don't have the blue Zalman ram sinks.:(

I had bought the Evercool ram sinks that come with the Evercool VC RF cooler from a friend who only needed the cooler.

But i may be able to arrange similar Evercool ram sinks for you.

YGPM. :)

hey BIKe can the VF700 be used on a 8600GT?

also can u post a pic of the cooler and (more importantly) the RAM sinks.

victorpst said:
hey BIKe can the VF700 be used on a 8600GT?
also can u post a pic of the cooler and (more importantly) the RAM sinks.
I don't see 8600series listed in the VF700 and VF900 compatibility list. :(

VF700> ::: Zalman :::

VF900> ::: Zalman :::
But upon checking the same for VNF100 and VF1000,

i see the holes recommended for 8600 series are the same as for 7600GS, 6600 series and 7600series which the VF700 is compatible with iirc.:p

VNF100> ::: Zalman :::

VF1000> ::: Zalman :::
So i dunno for sure.:ashamed:
VF700 comes with a molex to 3pin convertor that allows the fan to be used at 12v and 5v.

I don't think i could hear it at 12v during a dry run when i got it.

So 5V should be really silent imo.

Was also hunting for a Zalman fanmate2 and asked a couple of friends who had them, but had no luck in procuring one.:p
These are the ram sinks that accompany the Evercool VC RF.

The price i am selling at doesn't even cover the price i paid for the ram sinks.:ashamed:

Newegg.com - Buy Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, Digital Cameras and more!
I will try and post pics asap :) - I do not have a cell cam or digicam.:ashamed:

BIKeINSTEIN said:
Pics courtesy a frnd's K790i. :)
He resized them too small b4 he sent them across. :ashamed:

well this work on 8600 gt card :S

well pm me at ma message :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back