Budget Above 25K Galaxy Note 3 or LG G2?

m-jeri

A Nobody.
Skilled
Hi All,

So I been looking to get a new phone. Not confirmed though. Want to see the Nexus 5. But then again, Nexus 5 will be like a average phone like nexus 4. So.. Not so excited about that either.

My current phone is a nexus 4 8GB.

Which one should i go for?

About Note 3, I heard that phone will be region locked. Is it confirmed? I need the phone to be usable in India, US and Europe. And does india get the Snapdragon 800? Or the other one? best deal i can get?

Is the G2(Almost Nexus 5) worth it? or just get the s4? but its like 6 month old now. So.. :D

Let me know.

Thanks.

Last edited:
all indian models r non lte / the note 3 is the octa core version not the 800 chip like the u.s model / makes sense to buy the u.s model for performance and rom support, but yes u will have a 40k+ phone without warranty, though samsung phones are good and there are no issues, but there are times when u get a rotten apple amoungst the lot lol so just be careful and atleast try n get it from a good u.s source so u can get a replacement there incase anything goes wrong. i'm also looking for a phone but havent been able to make up my mind yet, why dont you look @ the nex5, cheaper option which will come with the best xda support for sure.

Already user of nexus 4. Its always a average phone. Nothing great about it. At max LG or any OEM will take their flagship like phone, gut few things and lo nexus. This time I am sure its a type of LG G2, and G2 is far better that Nexus 5. So thats why G2 is in my list. But the non expandable memory is what making me wary. :(

How do i get a US model in India? I am guessing it will be grey and no warranty r8? :(. If so then.. i will get it from US myself. Atleast i will have warranty when i go back there.[DOUBLEPOST=1381211530][/DOUBLEPOST]I was just checking FK...

http://www.flipkart.com/samsung-galaxy-note-3-n9000/p/itmdzq2fypbmmygu?pid=MOBDZQ2EZM3TAFBX&otracker=from-search&srno=t_2&query=Samsung Galaxy Note 3&ref=f5247bf6-d26a-4400-b2be-7a3439788c77

This is the Indian Non LTE model r8? Which one shouldnt get ??

I kept it in mind that you were returning to US when I suggested the US model.:p

Back