Galaxy Note 2 - Announcement & Discussion Thread

Hi all,

Any news on the upcoming Note 2? when is the launch and when can we expect the release in India??

Finally someone opened a thread for Note 2...was waiting for TE members updates...

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------

Galaxy Note 2 might have flexible screen. Check the below URL.
ibnlive.in.com/news/galaxy-note-2-may-have-flexible-screen-report/280363-11.html

^I think it was August 15?? Also mostly it won't be Note 2 but some Galaxy Tab I guess.
Note 2 will be announced mostly on 29th Aug.

Any idea about the price, i believe it was priced at 40k+ because comparing the price with S3.
My opinion, as Note cost 32k as were S2 cost 28k. So this goes to the next generation too.

The original Note boasted a class-leading, dual-core processor and a extremely high-quality Super AMOLED HD display, but that of the Galaxy S III has now surpassed it
well i guess it will be rolling by the 29 August at IFA.
5.5-inch Super AMOLED HD screen, although the exact resolution of that display remains to be seen. It will likely be based around the SGS III’s screen, which is 720p and comes with some of the best colour reproduction we have ever seen..
this is all i know..hope you found it helpful..!

Samsung GALAXY Note2- Samsung Mobile

bg_container.jpg

^
Actually, if you notice the scores they are higher than other phones with the same krait chipset thanks to great optimization by Sony as usual. The Snapdragon s3 dual core in Sensation XE was really poor in all benchmarks compared to S2, but Xperia S with the same chipset simply blew it away. And the same now with krait. These phones are scoring 60fps in Nenamark 2 with 1280x720 resolution whereas Htc One S managed 60 fps with only qHD resolution.

Back