FS: Zalman Fatality ZV9 Graphic card cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shripad

ex-Mod
Hey guys.
Selling my zalman zv 9 cooler. Compatible with all GF 6/7/8/9 series of card and also all Single GPU ATI cards.

One of the most effective and at the same time very silent cooler I have ever used.

2 Heatpipe all copper cooler with nickel plating so even salty humid weather does not cause any ill effects on this one.

Original box is also there.
Comes with fan speed controller as well. Was able to keep my 8800GT below 55C full load.
Thermal pads are in good condition, you can easily stick them on ram and remove them without too much effort. you can always order extra set of thermal tapes through KMD for cheap :)

Untitled-1.jpg

Rs.1700 shipped.

PM'ing U... I'm first in line... I take it for 1.7k

Edit:
Untitled-1.jpg

The cooler will come with all the Swiftec heatsink too?? rite??

yes, bundling those 3 extra sinks as well. not really required ( didnt come with card ) but those will be useful in covering mosfets.

Uncle?? :O
Have i ever backed out from any commitments?? :cry:

(Everytime you post a sale for something i have committed to and i post afterwards, it seems as if i hijack the deals. :(

And in this case, it was before you had even received it. :p

Ya- i am a bad payer- always delaying payments- but i do pay na. :ashamed:

I had even posted in the 8800GT FS thread when you were bundling this away. :(

http://www.techenclave.com/market/fs-evga-8800gt-ko-512mb-107495.html)
BTW, Neville can definitely have it as he was first to post here or whoever contacted you first (via PM maybe) as per TE rules. :hap2:

(I must be a very bad person that you do this to me. :no:

So i shouldn't be hijacking another sale again. :cry:)

SidhuPunjab said:
Is it true that sometimes RAM OC more naked, without sinks. If fresh air is blowing on them, I mean nothing happens to memory na?

noooooooooooooooooooooooo...dont try that .....u ll just fry that RAM :p why do u think they gave heatsinks? to dissipate heat obviously :)

lol honestly, does not make difference. the ram chips on any card hardly gets warm anyway. Use it if you like it, or dont. Wont hurt your card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back