FS: Xbox 360 Gamepad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Udit

Skilled
I got this today on 1st September 2007 to test it with my hands but when i tried it i could not use it due to my condition :(

so iam selling it without using it at all at the same price i got it :)

please buy it soon

Hey Udit, this still up for grabs? I just got FSX so will be needing an analog pad/stick...

What man, I advised you against it before you bought it and still you went ahead...
Are you facing the same problem I warned you about?

saumilsingh said:
What man, I advised you against it before you bought it and still you went ahead...
Are you facing the same problem I warned you about?

no not the same prob only the buttons are hard to press, sticks hard to move & size too big :(

damn my hands :mad:

One more to say about this xbox 360 controller is that its one of the perfect pc game pad too for almost all latest and old pc games and can be connected vis usb and seperate driver version is on the net to download and install... Its equal to the logitech rumble pad ... I like playing with gamepad rather than keyboard, now im having Enter Brand gamepad which is dirty cheap of rs.250/- but has two analog sticks and vibration..

Im palying resident Evil 4 for pc and prince of persia two thrones....
Latest game the Shadown run supports Exclusiev xbox 360 controller to play..

GANESH

ganesh_2218 said:
One more to say about this xbox 360 controller is that its one of the perfect pc game pad too for almost all latest and old pc games and can be connected vis usb and seperate driver version is on the net to download and install... Its equal to the logitech rumble pad ... I like playing with gamepad rather than keyboard, now im having Enter Brand gamepad which is dirty cheap of rs.250/- but has two analog sticks and vibration..

Im palying resident Evil 4 for pc and prince of persia two thrones....
Latest game the Shadown run supports Exclusiev xbox 360 controller to play..

GANESH

thanks dude :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back