FS: Xbox 360 Controller (Wired)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vebk

Adept
I'm selling this controller only because I no longer have any use for it. I bought it for PC games which were compatible with it (Gears of War etc.), and it performed perfectly. I didn't really use it very much though.

It's in perfect working order. Cosmetically in very very good shape as well. Nothing really to report. I don't know how long warranties are for these, but I bought this around Jan 2008 or so.

Now I have a ps3, and not enough time to even play that. So, I really don't have much use for it, and rather than this lying locked away, I would rather someone who would use it have it.

I think the price is reasonable. Though due to lack of time, this item is only for local Delhi pick-up.

The Picture:

Guys, sorry, but I am suuuper busy with work etc. and shipping etc. is going to be an issue. That's why it's for local pickup only.

Out of everyone here, no one is from Delhi! :p

So whoever replies first who can pick it up from Delhi (I live and work in South Delhi), it's theirs.

On hold for joyoceanblue.

@prashantrana, it's worth it as long as the games you want to play support it. Any game under the "Games for Windows" banner supports it, as do many others AFAIK. Otherwise there are programs that will let you use it with other games though YMMV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back