FS.XBOX 360 accessories and some other stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys these are some of the stuff i would like to sell to u guys cause i dont really need them as iam 2 busy with my PC gaming.please no lowballers and if u wanna negotiate the price PM me instead of making comments in here

There is no box or garauntee for any stuff and if there is i will specify it in the description myself.

The Headset

this is the headset to talk online with others on the xbox live it is very usefull if u have people to chat with also

pretty fun if u ask me.

PRICE: 500 + 100 shipping
2s6x36x.jpg

OK guys thats it for now

so if anyone is really interested in my items please email me @ paraskhosla16@gmail.com

also please do not come to my thread and start this lowballing

if u wanna buy only make a comment or pm/e-mail me

please do not post any comments in my thread unless u wanna buy the stuff

thnaks for ur support also i would prefer people from delhi and would like them to come to my place and check the items

contact me for the payments details and shipping extra and first come first serve only

hello everyone and iam thrilled to see the responses also here is something for the peeps who are confused with the power of POWER BRICK

i dont know what it is so ill just point the thing written on it and u can guess after that

INPUT AC 100~127V~5A

OUTPUT DC 203W

thats it nothing else here see if u wanna buy also this is made in china

bump and also a reminder to all the perople who wanna buy the stuff please as soon as possible pay me the price so that i could ship the stuff to u as it is packed

also please call me as soon as possible if there is any other thing to discuss

number is 9999661432

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back