FS: WD caviar 160 GB

Status
Not open for further replies.

rapt0r

Adept
For sale is few months old rarely used WD 160 GB drive. No shipping outside Mumbai. Pickup from Navi Mumbai . Warranty till 4/29/2013 . I also have another WD 160 GB IDE which is also only few months old and in warranty, if anyone interested i will post pics for that one too . Same rate 1200 for IDE drive as well.
Payment can be done online or cash deposit to my SBI account . Cash on delivery will also do in case of local pickup .

:huh: Hi..
U have mentioned No SHipping outside mumbai then u have also mentioned Rs 1200 + shipping at actuals..:huh:

zanderzone said:
^ by habit I think, lol
lol yah i guess .
Local pickup are first preference its really problematic shipping hd's . They are bit heavy and i don't have any faith in handling by courier guys :) . Btw asheet new ones are around 1.9-2k at present .

I just checked the sata drive and it seems to have bad sector so it's off from sale for now, i will first RMA it . Ide drive on hold for ganesh . I will check it up and shoot you a pm with bank details .

hi,sorry for the delay friend ...was very busy wid the fest(moharrum)
I'm ready to buy both the hard drives,how do we close the deal..
pm me ur no,i will pm u mine

payment made for 160 Gb IDE Drive. Check ur Pm for detailed message and image link of Receipt. Awaiting for the shipment to be delivered .

It seems some problem with SATA Drive. It has bad sectors. It needs to be Sent to RMA for new one. Raptor told me this in my PM.

IDE was working good and im getting the drive shipped to me.

ganesh_2218 said:
It seems some problem with SATA Drive. It has bad sectors. It needs to be Sent to RMA for new one. Raptor told me this in my PM.

IDE was working good and im getting the drive shipped to me.
k
still i will wait for it

muzzi check pm .

Ide sold to ganesh, will be shipping today. Sata drive has some bad sectors so i will be RMA'ing it first and making another thread after a week or two. If anyone interested in getting ( Mumbai ) this drive as it is and rma yourself that's fine too . It's in warranty anyway :hap2:

Edit: Called up and started RMA process. I will close this thread when ganesh receives the drive and make another one wheni get replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back