FS: TRUE w/o the TR TIM tube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gannu

Unbanned
ex-Mod
Heya,

Selling my TRUE [ThermalRight Ultra 120 Extreme for the uninitiated :p]

RFS: I'm moving to a lighter HS; And I keep moving from places with my rig; :)
Condition: Bought from KMD during April 2008 for Rs. 2600; Hence with bill and KMD's TODPHOD warranty holds good; No bents, dents in the heatpipes or no scratches on the base, no corrosive flakes; Top-notch condition; Base's not lapped either;
Pl note: I hpnd to lose the TIM [Thermal Interface Material] that came with it while I shifted my belongings from my college hostel to home; :ashamed: Someone must've flicked it; :(

Its currently installed in my system as valid from the pics; :)

dsc02030ff2.jpg

Price: 2k; A new one retails for 2.6k + shipping;

Shipping: I need this to be sold within tomorrow evening as I'd be heading to Delhi on monday, 23rd!! So Delhi peeps need not worry about the shipping part; Can hand over directly during the meet on 24th; :eek:hyeah:

For the rest I can ship it by tomorrow evening through DTDC Air, once the payment is realised; :)

The HS shall be cleaned thoroughly before its packed so no worries there :) [I know its li'l dusty as valid from the pics; took those pics in a hurry

PM me for any queries; :)

SidhuPunjab said:
Gannu why didnt U told me earlier, we w'd have swapped Ultima (only 350g) and TRUE.

The thought just came in re; :p

Might get a better deal from abroad; :p

no no no....we need 2 pics of the TRUE, and from side angle as well to verify whether there are any flakes or not....:bleh:

thebanik said:
no no no....we need 2 pics of the TRUE, and from side angle as well to verify whether there are any flakes or not....:bleh:

On hold for Rave; :D

Oye banik; :O I'll have to remove the whole damn thing then; :|

Besides M from Palakkad, the city where u can experience scorching summer :devil2: above 35'C throughout the year; hence no chances of flakes; :bleh:

Talking abt flakes; feel like eating these: :( :drool2:
flake.JPG

SidhuPunjab said:
Gannu why didnt U told me earlier, we w'd have swapped Ultima (only 350g) and TRUE.

TR Ultima90i

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Weight:460g (without fan) :) [/FONT]

Ultimate CPU Cooling Solutions! USA

gannu said:
Besides M from Palakkad, the city where u can experience scorching summer :devil2: above 35'C throughout the year; hence no chances of flakes; :bleh:

Humidity?? :bleh:

But since it's pretty new and saw mainly 2 dry summer months, no flakes yet maybe. :)
As for another pic, take the fan off, put phone/cam in the space between ODD bay and TRUE and click a blind shot- even not so clear pic is ok. :)

Just for the sale of rules- else we know you have it with you. :p

BIKeINSTEIN said:
As for another pic, take the fan off, put phone/cam in the space between ODD bay and TRUE and click a blind shot- even not so clear pic is ok. :)
Just for the sale of rules- else we know you have it with you. :p

Oh removing the fan and keeping it again is a PITA; Really it is; :(

Will do so by evening; Need to shut down the comp then;

Instead I can offer a money back guarantee on this; If flakes're found the buyer can return the stuff and I shall pay for the return shipping as well; :)

gannu said:
Instead I can offer a money back guarantee on this; If flakes're found the buyer can return the stuff and I shall pay for the return shipping as well; :)

All new TR hsfs flake- so should not be held against any sale as long as the performance is ok. :)
I purchased a yr old Ultra90i from bottle sir and was amazed by the condition, shiny new. :)

It looked pretty unused and i rechecked with him and he said used for a year. :O

A week here and it was dull and tarnished :( - will flake soon imo. :no:

Even my other older TR coolers have tarnished now, lying idle in the box :( - but they don't flake for sure. :hap2:

Yup but I can guarantee this one's outta flakes; :)

Cos I remember checking for it when I'd dismantled it;

BTW one of the TE Fastest Deal records; :eek:hyeah:

Sold to Rave sir; :)

If not in seconds, at least in minutes; :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back