FS: Transcend 512 MB DDR 400 Mhz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_funfuse

Disciple
I intend to sell off this module. This has been purchased on 14/08/06.

Long story short ,around 3 months ago , my motherboard died (socket A) , it was unfortunately mis-diagnosed as a ram problem , due to which i got this peice.Then came interviews , search for another socket A, dreams to get a socket 939. At the end neither of them worked out.This hasn't been used at all.It has collected dust for the given time in my drawer.It has a 3 year warranty.

Purchased at : Rs 2625

Expected Price : Rs 2000. ono

Buyers : Mumbai only.

Ps: It has been purchased from Prime ABGB. Most of those who buy from him, know Gulbir only gives a chalan as oppposed to a bill. Hence you can claim warranty with him only.

Cheers!

I'm interested in this ram. I don't care too much about the timings or anything as I don't over clock ram. Please tell me if you faced any problems with this ram or anything.

If no, then I want this ram and since im from Mumbai, ill collect it from your place or at a pre decided convinent location.

The Queue as of now is

-Wraith (private message)

-BF1983

-raj404

Since i have not used the ram at all , i had taken it with the rest of my devices to Prime to get it tested , I'll personally get it to your place if you don't stay in a corner of the city ( i am a little tied down at this moment).You can run the tests you guys want.If you like it well & good.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back