[FS] Thermal tapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

deltasquare4

Disciple
Sapphire Radeon HD 4850 512MB GDDR3 - Sold to ! 0 t A

The card was purchased in July 2008 from Bangalore. The sticker on the box says 3 Years warranty. So, it has almost 2 years of warranty remaining. It is in perfect condition and works perfectly. It has not been overclocked by me. It has been RMAed once just about a month ago.

Comes with Original box + all the accessories displayed in the picture. I do not have original bill. I can provide soft copy of the bill, though.

EDIT: I will also provide 7 days testing warranty.

Reason for sale: Upgrading to 4770 x 2 Crossfired :eek:hyeah:

img0456800x600.jpg

img0445800x600.jpg

img0458800x600.jpg

img0459800x600.jpg

Arctic Cooling Accelero S1 rev1 With 2 Delta Fans - Sold to sato1986

I don't exactly know how old it is because I got it from another TE member. Comes with 11 mini-Heatsinks and 2 delta fans. These heatsinks do not stick anymore. So, you will need any kind of thermal solution or thermal tape.

EDIT: A little birdie told me that asking price is too low. So, after some searching, updated the price. People who are still ineterested, let me know.

Reason for sale: Don't need it anymore as selling the card.

img0454800x600.jpg

img0453800x600.jpg

img0452800x600.jpg

Thermal Tapes - 10pcs - 600/- Shipped
Arctic Cooling MX-2 - Sold to yaju13385

Purchased from KMD about a month back. Thought I will need it when I will attach the accelero to the card after it comes back from the dealer. But, I got too lazy and never attached it to the card. :p

Reason for sale: As I mentioned, selling the card + accelero. So, don't need it anymore.

img0451800x600.jpg

P.M. me for more info. Thanks.

Put me in line for the accelero with the fans, Dammit why didnt i see this before.

Will it fit on a 8600gt ?

@sumchamp Actually, it was on hold for him from yesterday. I offered him the accelero and today I created a thread with photos and all... Just informed him about the thread and your comment was there. Sorry, but he was the first one.

@zloyd - I am not sure if it will fit 8800gt. I have been using it with HD4850 only.

@udayrulz - By thermal paste you mean the MX-2 and not the tapes, right?

deltasquare4 said:
@sumchamp Actually, it was on hold for him from yesterday. I offered him the accelero and today I created a thread with photos and all... Just informed him about the thread and your comment was there. Sorry, but he was the first one.

Ok no prob. btw hold 4850 for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back