FS/T CoolerMaster CM690 Cabinet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shripad

ex-Mod
Cooler master CM690 black for sale.
Its in perfect condition. No scratches. All stock fans included. Original box.

Bought in december.

Rs.3800 local mumbai pickup only.

Will trade against fully functional less than 6months old 320gb SATA2 HDD or a CPU+motherboard combo ( AMD AM2 X2 or cheap C2D combos like E2160/2140 along with a mAtx board).

Mumbai buyers only as shipping this cabby will make it impractical deal for both buyer and seller.
Here is the image of cabby as of today morning.
100_4192.JPG

NeViLLe said:
I think its the same Hitachi Deskstar T7K250 you sold to nukeu666... :eek:hyeah:

haha ok.
Give me couple of days, I have received 5-6 trade options. Let me evaluate them and I will post here itself.

@anks : I am building a test bench for myself and do not need the cabinet for the moment. I dont have patience to move mobo in and out of the cabinet every other day to change the processors and mobos i will be testing.
Also for DICE benching you need to take everything out of cabinet anyway so thats the major reason for selling it now.

Hi guys.

HDD trade options are off as of now as I am changing all my HDDs to larger capacity drives.

New trade options will be added later when i think of something........

Bump..............

@Funky : whats the price of a new cm690 also any idea what the price for the one with the transparent side panel will be?

Its around 4850 for the one with partially transparent side panel model.
They didnt release good big rectangular side window panel for this yet.

The normal model is not in stock with dealers at the moment :S
Atleast not with the suburban dealers.

normal cm690 is from rs 4250/- on lamington.. mumbai prices tend to be a bit on the higher side.. and it is avail... saw it in a store somewhere in a lane on the opposite of prime's lane.. this was on saturday. not to mention that i saw it at Prime too :p ( was sorta looking lost amidst the lexa nd zero)

afaik... the 690 wid the transparent side panel was going for the 4250+shipping on amarbir's site..

sTALKEr said:
normal cm690 is from rs 4250/- on lamington.. mumbai prices tend to be a bit on the higher side..
afaik... the 690 wid the transparent side panel was going for the 4250+shipping on amarbir's site..

Unfortunately us mumbaikars always face the high price. And will continue until the octroi is done away with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back