Status
Not open for further replies.

RamPagE

Adept
Product -
SONY MDR-EX35LP In-Ear Earphones

Links -
MDR-EX35LP : EX Monitor Headphones : Headphones : Sony India

Condition - Brand New, just used for testing purposes, hardly used.

Purchase Details - Bought from Croma, Gurgaon for 1300 on 09.03.2009, present market value is also 1300.

Selling Cost - 1099

Shipping - via DTDC , Shipping charges extra

Pics

Packaged Contents
1. 3 size colored earbuds
2. earphones
3. manual
4. bill
5. box
6. wiring fold strap

Reason - Need money to buy new mouse Razer Death Adder :clap:

Great set of earphones, produce ultimate bass, a very accurate and balanced sound.Featuring hybrid silicon buds , wire wrap strip and a 1.2m long wire :hap2:​

Dont crap in this thread. Prices a bit negotiable, contact me via PM for further details.

EDIT : Sorry im out..cant buy right now, so maybe if after some days someone hasnt bought it i might :)

Nimit said:
m interested....how do they compare to ep630's and 830's?

ep-630s are compared to EX32LP
EX35LP is a different league all together..

It has more detailed sound, much more original as compared to the EP-630

I also have EP-630, they are too boomy, imbalanced noise, mids too low, more treblish kinda sound..''hisss''..I hope u understand what I mean.. :cool2:

But when it comes to these earphones, much more classy and rich bass, which is adequate for that very moment, balanced sound, mids to expected level, detailed..totally appealing and moreover stylish.

They are a better fit...hybrid silicon earbuds... :eek:hyeah:

roadrippersid said:
I am confused are they better than EP630 i hav a ep630 i normally use it via goin by bike for long trips..

If ur really confused then I would suggest u to look into some reviews...it will help u to make a decision that is most suitable in your case.. :eek:hyeah:

MDR-EX35LP are lot lot lot better than EP630 and EP830.

I have used EX32LP and EP630 and felt that the clarity in EX32LP is much much better. EP-630 is too boomy and if EP-630's cable rubs against anything (hand or shirt), you will get annoying noise that reached earbuds, thanks to the cheap quality cable. My EP-630's right earbud died after few months of usage. Since then I have been using EX32LP and no problem at all (been almost a year)

If you have a choice to buy sony EX*LP and EP-*30, go for Sony's. Much better in all aspects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back