FS-Sony Ericssson W910i used or max 2 days

Status
Not open for further replies.
sony ericsson w910i max 2 days used
but cant understand sony cells so selling it
my friend got it from uk and i purchased it from him and unlocked it from mumbai only.
the color is shown in the pic. it is totaly brand new to be honest as i havent used it much . even the plastic is not removed.
wanted to post few more pics but cant due to attachements exceed on tecenclave.
i have the entire box and all accessories with it .
just for info -1gb m2 card,usb card reader,headphones walkman type,usb cable and manuals.

rs8500.
mumbai buyers preferred but can ship if somebody wants ,
looking for a fast sale so as to buy another cell.

tell me if i'm wrong but if that fone was bought from the UK,then it doesnt hav any local warranty.

if it has local warranty then i'm interested at that price point else no.

You can't understand SEs? Wow that's a new reason to sell a phone! :D

I can confirm that local warranty won't be applicable on this one. I bought a LG Cookie from London and had to get it fixed at a local dealer since the service center in mumbai refused to repair it.

Am Interested, But.

You forgot to specify some Important things.

What kind of Unlock is it ?? Patch Unlock or Unlock in GDFS or Unlock in EROM.

Is it de-branded ?? Or Not !!

If its a patch unlock, then upgrading the firmware will result in locked phone !

If its still Vodafone branded phone, then no use. Most of the features are disabled in branded phones !

Please specify in detail !!

^^

Its important mate...

I remember a SE Vxxx from vodafone got locked when a frnd of mine tried to install some unsigned application. Just some game or media player abt 3 years back.

so you must tell what type of hack you used. otherwise buyer will be screwed

to be honest i have not done the unlocking,so i dont know anything about that, if anycode is there to check let me know as i dont have any idea of these stuff and i am hearing this for the first time that there are so many types of unlocking that exsits .
if u want come here in person and check it out.
thanks for educating me about this in future i will keep in mind.
jerin said:
^^

Its important mate...

I remember a SE Vxxx from vodafone got locked when a frnd of mine tried to install some unsigned application. Just some game or media player abt 3 years back.

so you must tell what type of hack you used. otherwise buyer will be screwed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back