FS - Sapphire AMD HD 4850

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sidhu_21

Disciple
Hi im upgrading to a better card so my HD 4850 is FS

It is 3 months old

Bought from US, has 3 years Newegg warranty.

U can claim warranty urself if u have relatives in US, or through any other method u prefer.

Card is in perfect condition

Im selling because im upgrading to HD 4870 1 gb

u can check out the pics in my rig section on TE - http://www.techenclave.com/rig-galle...llery-811.html

and u can check out its performance of the card on this review i did with the card -
http://www.techenclave.com/reviews-and-previews/benq-e2200hd-review-123285.html

For now I'm posting these pics from my TE Rig Gallery, will click photos of the card and will post soon.

I upgraded the BIOS to have better clocks, will downgrade to Original before I sell (if u want so)

Here's a GPU-Z Screenshot of the clocks

Here's a screenshot to show the temps

And if u dont trust me as i have no iTrader feedback so far, u can deposit the money in Sidhupunjab's account (he's a good friend of mine and a very well reputed membere here)
And low ballers please excuse. I'm looking for a really quick deal. Need money for the other card im getting :D

And all u ppl who arent interested in the deal, dont crap the thread

and for all those ppl who are more concerned about TE rules and regulations than they are about a person's sale, these are the pics which i clicked just now. because genuine buyers dont be fussy, they just show interest.

PS - The pakage includes the card, driver cd, manual, and dvi-vga converter

dude read the rules before posting plz,pictures of the product with ur userid besides is compulsory,till then close ur tread dude.

H@cKer said:
dude read the rules before posting plz,pictures of the product with ur userid besides is compulsory,till then close ur tread dude.

o come on i said id be adding the pictures. and these pics are genuine which u see, these are from my rig. u can see my rig, ive given the link.

and please dont crap my thread. im not closing the thread, instead adding pics in a short moment

and the review u repped me on - the benq e2200hd review, was possible using this card. and come on dont act as if im lying about the card.

i know the rules and ive read them, and im adding the pictures for ur peace of mind (and as if ur gonna buy my card, lol :rofl: . come on get real buddy, let potential buyers post their comments)

Sidhu_21 said:
o come on i said id be adding the pictures. and these pics are genuine which u see, these are from my rig. u can see my rig, ive given the link.

and please dont crap my thread. im not closing the thread, instead adding pics in a short moment

and the review u repped me on - the benq e2200hd review, was possible using this card. and come on dont act as if im lying about the card.

i know the rules and ive read them, and im adding the pictures for ur peace of mind (and as if ur gonna buy my card, lol :rofl: . come on get real buddy, let potential buyers post their comments)

A simple "okay" or "yes" would have done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back