FS: Rapidshare.com account

Status
Not open for further replies.

astrono_me

Disciple
Hi there,

As my title says, I have a rapidshare.com account valid till Feb 06, 2008. It has the default number of points.

Anyone who wants can transfer an amount of 350 bucks into either my ICICI, HDFC or Citibank account and I'll give them the login and password to access the premium zone (once I see the money in my account of course). You are free to change the password later.

I have done this a couple of times before so be assured that the transfer of account will be smooth :)

Please note that this sale starts only from Jan 10th morning 8 am. Which means, if you pay me today (i.e Jan 09), you'll get the login details only on 10th.

ajex said:
valid till 29 feb 08 u mean??

I am sorry, where did you get this date? Its valid till Feb 06 08 as I mentioned.

backtoexistence: Once you confirm, I will give u either my ICICI/Citibank or HDFC bank account number and you can do an online transfer. Once I see the money in my account I will mail you the login details and the account is yours.

SPOILER !!!SPOILER !!!SPOILER !!!SPOILER !!!SPOILER !!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
:bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh:
huh premium account :hap5: ... guys i ve a downloader which does all this for nothing ...

1. u just need to paste Rapidshare links
2. It goes to the site waits for ticket , enter image captcha :hap2: downloads the file
3. it then connects and disconnects the connection using dos command for u r PPOE dialer
rasdial 'conn name' user pass
rasdial 'conn name' /disconnect
for every link ...
4 does this for all the links ... u can sleep peacefully .... it shuts down automatically ...

i ve a BSNL 500 plan ... connects my conncn at 2:14 and disconnects at 7:57

I download around 2.8 gb per night ... hey who needs a damn Premium :rofl:

APPLAUSE!!!APPLAUSE!!!APPLAUSE!!!APPLAUSE!!!APPLAUSE!!!APPLAUSE!!!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

this is snidg3r ve some word guys ....

Attachments

• 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 193
Thanks for the free bump dude.....as for your 'downloader', happy downloading :eek:hyeah:

Serious buyers, I am sure you know better :hap2:

oh and i forgot 1 more thing .. i would prefer Citibank transfer as i have an account in the same bank.. it would make things faster ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back