[FS]Q6600 G0+Gigabyte X48 DQ6+Sapphire HD4870+Custom Modified CM690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shripad

ex-Mod
I have following items for sale.

Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 G0 stepping.
Batch L815A638
very good stepping. 10 days old. Almost complete local warranty remaining.
See this thread for ocing results of this chip :http://www.techenclave.com/cpu-mobo-corner/looking-q6600-now-time-get-one-118305.html

Rs.8000/- {ON HOLD}
----------------------------------------------------------

Gigabyte X48 DQ6

Around 3.5 months old.

I dont need to say much about this. One of the best X48 DDR2 motherboard money can buy.

Bought from Mnemonic Systems in Mumbai.

Rs.12750/- for the same. ( new one costs 16.5k + ).

Sapphire HD4870.

Around 2 months old. Bought through KMD.

Very good clocker. Does 865/1165 easily ( not recommended for 24x7).
Overclocked for benchmarking purpose only.

3DMark vantage Score:

Rs.13750/- {ON HOLD}

Custom Modified CM 690.
My custom modified Cooler Master CM690 cabinet.

Its painted all black inside out and custom side window design with provision for 2 x 120mm fans.

Red painted fan grills included as you can see in the pics.

No fans included in the cost. I dont plan to sell these anyway.

Cabinet is scratch / dent free.
Rs.4200/- {ON HOLD}

All the prices are excluding shipping. Shipping at actual. Buy multiple items and shipping will be free. Free shipping offer not valid for cabinet.

Combo Deal1: Buy everything: Rs:37000/-
Combo Deal2: Buy everything except Cabinet: Rs.34000/-
Combo Deal3: Buy CPU+Motherboard: Rs.20000/-

Reason for sale: Due certain unavoidable conditions, I wont be able to use my desktop for over a month. And need the money for other important things.

This offer is valid till next weekend only. After that it does not make any different if this stays or goes as I wont be in position to ship the items after 27th Sept 08.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Here are all the pics.

Whoa...thts a beast u r selling...too bad got my Q6600 just 20days...would have saved my 750 bucks:( ..nice pricing for HD4870...Y dint u sell it 20 days back...my luck:mad:

what happened dude, you are selling almost everything from your arsenal.

Everything OK, or you going out for GRE or MS like studies ??

Hi guys,

Sorry for late replies to the PMs. Almost all are replied.

The common query is about fans.

No, they are not included in the price, and these are not some cheap local fans. These are XIGMATEK XLF-F1253 which costs Rs.850 each.

If you want to buy cabinet with all the fans as well, I will give the cabinet + 3 xigmatek fans for Rs.6000 + Shipping.

For shipping rates, check dtdc.in ground shipping rates.

^ when Anandtech test (Q9770 + X48 Mobo + 4x1GB RAM + 8800GT +160GB HDD) power consumption, its 156W @ idle and 200W @ load. 8800GT alone consumes approx 35W @ Idle, 80W @ Load. HDD consumes approx 15w read write, 8-9w @ idle, 25-30w @ startup.

So u can conclude high end Quad + mobo + 4gb only consumes 100w approx.

Sounds too less but reallity.

There is other term also, PEAK POWER. But its very rare case eg. if U run Orthos + GPU bench + File copy all @ same time.

Thinking of it in terms of 24X7 usage as I heard it dissipates too much power, I currently run a E2140 so was thinking if it will really heat up my room as 24X7 usage is a must with downloading in the Background and other tasks like VMWare for testing AD deployments with 3-4 VM's at oen time, so was considering this as my board can support 1066 only and this is the only Quad that will work on it, sorry for the thread crapping

tommy_vercetti said:
Interested in the Q6600, where are you located in Mumbai, Im from Navi Mumbai, can come down to pick it up

Check your PM.

brettie said:
dude. if you still have the 690 with all the fans as in pic :p i am up for it ..

lemme know

yup. its still here. but I hope you read this
Hi guys,
No, they are not included in the price, and these are not some cheap local fans. These are XIGMATEK XLF-F1253 which costs Rs.850 each.

If you want to buy cabinet with all the fans as well, I will give the cabinet + 3 xigmatek fans for Rs.6000 + Shipping.

Shripad said:
Hi guys,

Hey, Pls hold the Cabby with the 3 Xigmatek fans for Rs.6000 for me :)

I'll drop in, 1 of these days n ve a look .. n 99%, pick it up right away as it goes great with the mobo I ordered :hap2:

Had PMed U last morning, regarding the same ;)

Was wondering if U could add 1 more Xigmatek fan for my TRUE in this deal :ashamed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back