FS: playstation 2 slim

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjain

Disciple
i am selling a 2 yr old PS2 slim with two dual shock controllers (1 original that came with the console and 1 more i added later). i had bought the console 5 months back from a friend for 3000. I will be shipping from bangalore though i prefer local buyers. will post some pics later in the day. It is fully modded and is in very good condition.

the people who have shown interest so far in order of their PMs. people who have confirmed their interst are marked with a star.

1) Rio

2) Arya (*)

3) Nash (*)

4) Vinay_0007(*)

please confirm interest as i am looking to make a quick sale.

In PS2 slim you cannot put an internal HDD with fan. Though you can use a external portable HDD so not much diff.

nope. shipping at actuals. but it is almost as good as sold now in blore itslef. if the deals slip through i will let you know for sure

hey if all of them backout... let me know... i'm ready 2 buy it... could please post some pics of the PS2 and the accessories you are gonna provide...

sold to Arya. yet to pass the AV cable which i forgot to get along with the rest of stuff. but otherwise for all purposes consider this thread closed. sorry to the rest of the guys who had PMed or shown interest in the trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back