FS: Philips GoGear SA1355 1gb mp3 player (just a month old)

Status
Not open for further replies.

clank

Disciple
Have for sale a 1gb Philips SA1355 mp3 player purchased on 16th August and comes with open box and all accessories like usb cable, usb port dust plug, earphones, cd, documentation along with the player itself.
Billed on the 16th of August, 2007 in New Delhi and has warranty cover for 1 year from the date of purchase by Philips.
I had purchased this for Rs. 2700 and this is indeed a great little player with amazing sound quality, build and looks..........something that you won't get from any other low range flash players.
Need to sell so soon as i've been gifted an ipod nano 4gb recently and now this is of no use to me. I'll try to keep this short as i'm in a hurry so any questions, JUST ASK. Actual pics posted including a size comparison with my new nano ;)
Rs. 2400 shipped ; 70 Rs. less if buyer pick up so just Rs. 2330. Its in BRAND NEW, OUT OF THE BOX condition.
Buyer pickups welcome and preferred. 100% positive feedback seller on ebay (ID: the_clank) and here so no worries there. Offers by PM only.

^ Thanks for your offer.....I'll get back to you if i want to let it go for your price :)
Anybody else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back