FS : Palm Tungsten T3 Handheld

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohit

Skilled
Selling an approximately 2 year old Palm Tungsten T3 Handheld. Specifications are mentioned below.

What you get : Palm Tungsten T3, Box, USB cradle, Charger, CD's and manuals. Basically everything that comes with it.

Condition : Mint condition. No scratches. Has a screen guard on the display since day one. Has been lying unused for the past 1 year. Check the pics below to believe my words.

Warranty : No warranty. Only 1-2 days of testing warranty will be provided.

Price : 5,200/- shipped. It was purchased for like 30k or so :(

Pictures of the actual product can be seen HERE

Product Features
  • Palm’s new breakthrough Stretch Display
  • Device slides open to reveal a 320x480 display with 50% more viewing area
  • Ultra-fast 400MHz Intel XScale processor and 64MB of internal memory
  • Wirelessly access email, dial phone numbers, send text messages and connect to the Internet
Technical Details
  • Memory: 64MB (52MB actual storage capacity)
  • Screen: 320x480 Transflective TFT color display supporting more than 65,000 colors and can be rotated in either portrait or landscape mode
  • Size and Weight: 4.3 (closed) x 3.0 x 0.66 inches, 5.5 ounces
  • Processor: 32-bit, 400MHz Intel Xscale processor
  • Operating System: Palm OS v5.2.1
  • Voice Memo Button: Capture and organize thoughts with a single touch of a button
  • 5-way Navigator: Access information with just one hand
  • Battery: Rechargeable Lithium Polymer
  • Stereo Headphone Jack: Supports 3.5mm stereo headphones (sold separately)
  • Palm Expansion Slot: Add extra memory, or content like a language translator, sold separately. Supports SD, SDIO and MultiMediaCards
  • Palm Universal Connector: Add peripherals such as a battery pack or wireless keyboard. All sold separately
  • Bluetooth Radio: Built-in Bluetooth radio for wirelessly connecting to other compatible Bluetooth devices
  • Notification: Vibration, Audio and LED
  • Updated PIM apps: Calendar, Contacts, Memos, and Tasks
  • Desktop System Requirements: PC running Windows 98/NT/2000/Me/XP (Windows NT, 2000 and XP require admin rights to install. Systems without USB port require the Palm HotSync Cradle-Serial, SKU P10828U, sold separately) OR Mac 9.1 or higher/Mac OS X, version 10.1.2 to 10.2.6

prabhu_prash said:
Hi,

Does this have the following ?

1. MS Word/Excel/PPT ?

2. Outlook sync

PP.

Yes you can create and edit Word, Excel, PPT files. It supports Outlook Sync as well and even supports PDF files.

The necessary software for this is provided on the CD.

Was wondering if this could be used as a personal media player ie

Is the screen good?
Does it have a 3.5mm jack?
I'm a windows mobile user myself and never had experience with palm but i guess i could install some nice media player for divx/xvid videos?
And most importantly will it work with say 1 or 2gig cards?

Thanks.

clank said:
Was wondering if this could be used as a personal media player ie

Is the screen good?

Does it have a 3.5mm jack?

I'm a windows mobile user myself and never had experience with palm but i guess i could install some nice media player for divx/xvid videos?

And most importantly will it work with say 1 or 2gig cards?

Thanks.

1. The screen is very good.

2. Yes, it has a 3.5 mm headphone jack.

3. About the 1 and 2 gig cards, Ill have to find out. Please try googling and see if you come across anything. Do the same for the Divx and Xvid videos.

I don't know much as I have never used this device.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back