FS: Palit 7100GS 256MB (2.5yr Warranty)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thexfactor

Insanely Awesome!!
Skilled
Looking to sell my Palit 7100GS (PCI-E) which I had got around 3 months back as a backup card, it's hardly been used, had got it through TE from theitwares so warranty shouldnt be a problem :)

Features 256MB DDR2 RAM and provides TV, DVI and D-SUB output

Here are a few pics ...

Card is back on sale, had taken it off sale as I was using it as backup when my 8800gts conked off :(

I sent PM before the two of you :bleh:!

(Psst thexfactor, I'm not able to PM you for some reason. I'll take the card if you have't settled the deal already)

I am ready to take immediately, please let me know, I will do the payment immediately with your approval.

thexfactor said:
Sorry guys but Bikey called up right after I posted , so on hold for him currently :ashamed:

Not fully correct. :hap5:

I had called you long back but you couldn't give it to me then as you needed it while you rmaed your 8800GTS. :p

I saw the thread bumped up and called you to remind you. :bleh:

Now that's right. :p

BIKeINSTEIN said:
Not fully correct. :hap5:
I had called you long back but you couldn't give it to me then as you needed it while you rmaed your 8800GTS. :p
I saw the thread bumped up and called you to remind you. :bleh:
Now that's right. :p

oops...my bad :p

Srini said:
I am ready to take immediately, please let me know, I will do the payment immediately with your approval.

Well, Bikey's almost certain to take the card, will post here if things dont work out, on the other hand my 7600gt could be up for grabs soon :)

thexfactor said:
oops...my bad :p

Well, Bikey's almost certain to take the card, will post here if things dont work out, on the other hand my 7600gt could be up for grabs soon :)

Could I know the pricing?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back