FS : Orignal Acer laptop DDR II 512 Mb ram ( 533 Mhz)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got my Acer 5583 Laptop , upgraded the beauty with 2 Gb of ram and i am left with this 512 mb Module.
This module came with the Acer Laptop (pre-installed), works perfectly @ 533 Mhz and it is a samsung module.:)

Price lowered to 850/-

hwy buddy can u tell me for how much did u get ur 2 gb ram. i also have acer laptop and planing to upgrade my ram (512 mb already)...

please also tell where from u bought it...

I bought 2 x 1 Gb sticks to work in dual channel Mode.

A single 1Gb stick costs 2.2k rite now . The prices are increasing and they have already been reved up by 200 bux uptil now. so better hurry :p
Bought from : Nehru Place
Shop : Daga - a little expensive ( 50 - 100 bux ) but the guy there (sushil jain ) offers quite good after sales service , so i prefer to buy it from there.

ultra vires said:
I bought 2 x 1 Gb sticks to work in dual channel Mode.

A single 1Gb stick costs 2.2k rite now . The prices are increasing and they have already been reved up by 200 bux uptil now. so better hurry :p
Bought from : Nehru Place
Shop : Daga - a little expensive ( 50 - 100 bux ) but the guy there (sushil jain ) offers quite good after sales service , so i prefer to buy it from there.
would be better if you could give that person's phone no, or shop no in nehru place...

thanks for helping...

@ faheem : Acer TravelMate 2355NXC Supports DDR 333 RAM , so this ram wont work for him.

@ cyneuron : Daga Infotech ( B- 11 Meghdoot Building , Nehru Place)- 9871750422 (sushil Jain ) btw he will always give you higher prices on phone, its better you go and meet that guy and as well check out the market .

Deal Completed.

Ram sold for 850(including shipping charges)

The buyer has reported that the Ram is working fine :)

Plz close the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back