FS: Orange M5000 a.k.a Jasjar 19800

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viking

Adept
(please note mods this is a personal sale as had a chat with dipdude)
used for 5.5 months., personal 7 days testing warranty , no problems with the cosmetic or harware or software or functionality.

its a orange m5000 and popularly known as Jasjar under i-mate and executive under o2.

for further info about review and features visit spv m5000

And yes shipping free all over india and have got 1gb card too,,free with the piece and need to sell fast as need to upgrade to k-jar.

cud contact me on 9320665478

I'm interested and would like a replacement for my K-JAM.

I'd like to see actual photos of the product. Also any damages in terms of scratches on the body and screen. Are you using a screen protector?

Hey Viking... sorry... been a lil busy.

I got your PM. My Wizard isnt up for sale / trade. I'm giving it away to a friend.

I'd really like to see some photos of the actual unit.

Also, did you buy this in another country along with a cellular plan? and was it a brand new purchase by you or a used unit purchase?

it was purchased brandnew a friend of mine got it for me., and well as for the pics i aint getting time or any good cam lastly i will otherwise post ones from k750i if its ok for u.

Hey man, a friend of mine is interested...
We're still waiting for pics of the phone...

Is the deal still open??

Viking said:
hi so when u coming up for a dekko,piece on hold for vandal.

Confirmed...I phoned your guys today. Will be over this weekend to check out the piece and pick it up. My friend will also come with me...See u on Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back