FS : Opty 170 + 512X2 UCCC + Foxconn NF4 Mobo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohit

Skilled
On offer is a powerful and solid value for money dual core bundle which will easily let u game or browse or multi-task or whatever EASILY. The details of the bundle are as follows :

Processor : AMD Opteron 170 Dual Core

Frequency : 2.0 Ghz
L2 Cache : 1MB
Stepping : CCBE 0610DPMW
Purchased In :
November 2006 from Newegg.

Warranty :
Full 3 years warranty in the USA. I have no idea if it will get warranty in India.

Condition :
Brand new and unused but without the original box. Only the original HSF and the CHIP is there. Friend could not bring the box down due to excess of luggage. And its a RETAIL version of the chip and not an OEM one. Ill ask my friend for the receipt from Newegg as well for the same, if possible.

Motherboard : Foxconn NF4XK8MC-RS micro-ATX s939 mobo

Nvidia Nforce 4 chipset and a very decent motherboard with all basic features and some light overclocking potential as well. I have used this board personally before and found it to be exceptional value for money.

Condition : This will be brand new and purchased only when someone confirms the deal.

Warranty : Full 3 years warranty in India will be there.

RAM : 512X2 1GB Dual Channel Kit Transcend UCCC DDR400 RAM

These sticks were handpicked by Darklord and I have very very easily reached 255mhz (DDR 500 speeds) at STOCK volts and trust me I am a noob overclocker. I guess these have the potential to do more. They have approx 2 years warranty left on them.

I have tested them at 255Mhz at stock volts on 3 totally different motherboards (DFI, Foxconn and Asus) myself so i can guarantee the overclock :)

Bundled Price : 16,000/- rupees shipped.

This is a very decent bundle if you are short of cash and need a powerful dual core rig for cheap and keep in mind that the major components in this bundle are BRAND new :)

PS : If you are interested in buying the components individually then please PM me.

Mohit I'm really really interested. Now here is the thing thats stopping me.

The board has limited OC potential and its also 1600 MHZ HT(Though this wont make an extremely huge difference but still)

Whats the price of the bundle without the board and/or if you can bundle any other decent mobo NF4 Micro ATX form factor. coz I wanna ugrade my Car PC

MaxAxe said:

The board has limited OC potential and its also 1600 MHZ HT(Though this wont make an extremely huge difference but still)

Whats the price of the bundle without the board and/or if you can bundle any other decent mobo NF4 Micro ATX form factor. coz I wanna ugrade my Car PC

sent u a pm.

MaxAxe said:

The board supports 2000 MT/s :bleh:
Also i dont think you should expect a cheapo board to be an OC monster is it ? Also the board does clock pretty well....:p

sold and shipped the processor .... :D

closing this thread.

will make a new thread only n only for the ram later on.

thanks for looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back