FS: Opteron 170

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vij

Skilled
Hi,

Selling my Opteron 170.
Its 1.5 years old and in perfect condition.
No stock heatsink.
1 week testing warranty will be provided.

3k + shipping...:p

Any chance of getting the stock HSF assembly ? What speed do you run it ?

Socket /model no. ? Bought in India/US ?

I dont have the stock HSF. OEM piece. Always used TTBT...cant help u there...
Its socket 939. I think it was bought abroad by Darklord...Im not sure...will find out...Never bothered asking him :ashamed: coz CPU almost never craps out. Bought it for 18k then...

I have always ran it at a modest 2.4Ghz throughout...rock solid...will surely go 3Ghz 24x7 with good mobo as Darky has done that with this chip...but I never pushed it that much in the 14 months that I used it.

World class dual core download rig for older platforms :hap2:

only if i had a dual CPU motherboard :D ...... for 3k its excellent chip ...... awesome deal mate :)

i have a modded starice lying around if u need that PM me .....

Thermaltake Big Typhoon. One of the best air coolers for the Socket 939s.... This was one generation behind the Ultra 120 and Scythe.

This chip is an OEM piece with 3 years Indian warranty... I helped Darky source the chip from SMC Delhi... Hope this helps...

Thanks switch, that great news.

Vij can u post a screenie of cpuz in imgx.org, i don't have access to imageshack in office :(

Excellent- let me know if Shakensoul changes his mind- it's Darky's chip after all and i have one of them here.:p

And shakensoul- i have a spare TTBT if you are interested in that.:)
The fan on it is almost brand new- run for a few mins- i always used other fans on the Big Typhoon.:p

And not to push my BT or anything- sincerely-
an OCed dual core chip demands/necessitates a good cooler- esp the Opty dual cores.:ashamed:

Shakensoul said:
I'm in Vij.

Damn even iam also interested despite my already ordered 4200 x2 :bleh:
just lemme know if his soul is shaken ;) :rofl:
ahh...jokes apart... line me up after shakensoul!!!...if there is any chance left :hap2:

Vivek Punjabi said:
Hey...any reason why its priced so cheap.....
i had a few with me, but will never be able to sell at these prices.

No reason...or maybe coz I dont have the bill...have to check...
Anyways, I like to give good deals here.
If Im buying E6600 for 5k shipped frm someone, I feel obliged to sell Opty 170 at 3k. I probably can get little more...but Il let this be. btw this is an OEM piece with no stock HSF.
Iam not a good seller....:p

Oh and the deal is almost thru with shakensoul...

ajex said:
Damn even iam also interested despite my already ordered 4200 x2 :bleh:
just lemme know if his soul is shaken ;) :rofl:
ahh...jokes apart... line me up after shakensoul!!!...if there is any chance left :hap2:

No chance pal :bleh: , been waiting to upgrade to dual core for while now, was planning to source it from US, but this deal came up.

damn:bleh: i would hav been running it if he had posted it earlier:rofl:

but congrats to u for the gr8 deal:hap2: ...plz pray for my x2 4200 to reach me safely :cool2:

Nikhil said:
Thermaltake Big Typhoon. One of the best air coolers for the Socket 939s.... This was one generation behind the Ultra 120 and Scythe.
Thermaltake Big Typhoon up for sale.
Price 1200 shipped.

Shakensoul, Il add in the "Thermaltake Big Typhoon" if you want. Putting it on hold for you...

Rahul said:
only if i had a dual CPU motherboard :D ...... for 3k its excellent chip ...... awesome deal mate :)

i have a modded starice lying around if u need that PM me .....

On a 1xx Opteron... Boy!!! I would love to see how you would run it on a dual CPU mobo..

:eek:hyeah:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back