FS: Nokia N91 4GB

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to sell my old nokia N91 4GB (about an year and half old). The mobile is in excellent working condition. there are few scratches on the upper front panel (upper front panel can be replaced for 200 bucks I am told) (whole body replacement takes about 1000 bucks) but screen, backside and keypad are almost scratchless. I purchased it few days ago (second hand ofcourse) for internet usage but now I want to get a QWERTY style mobile.

I can sell it for 4500 bucks + shipping along with original box, Data Cable, Battery, Hands-free Kit & Charger. I will also include the bundled original HS-62 (looks as good as new). Already got a quote of 4000 Rs locally so price is non negotiable. :)

ImageShack® - Gallery

Attachments

• te1.jpg
    te1.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 255
  • te2.jpg
    te2.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 324
  • te3.jpg
    te3.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 263
  • te4.jpg
    te4.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 277
Thanks for free bumps guys. :)

Gonna Sell it today itself. Pm sent to rishabh with bank details. Box weighs about 900 Grams and shipping should cost either 120 Rs or 160 Rs through DTDC. If rishabh backs out whoever pays 4650 Rs first will get this.

Edit: Phone sold to hellgate. Provided him 7 days testing warranty for any hardware defects in the phone.:)

Mods can close this now.

I tried all courier companies (dtdc, first flight, blazeflash, madhur,overnight) today to send the courier to hellgate. None of the couriers send mobiles and they told me that all non document packages to west bengal are checked so there is a risk if i fake something other than mobile (say like computer accessory).

Only overnight courier sends mobiles but they are charging 230 Rs + 250 Rs extra for mobile . so the overall shipping to west bengal comes out to be 480 Rs.

I am going to refund hellgate's money now.

So either if you are willing to pay extra 250 bucks for shipping or you can suggest me some alternative trick/ shipping method please pm me.

Damn, this courier system is so annoying. Can't I just parcel/speedpost it through Indian postal services?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back