FS:Nokia E65 with all accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesal

Adept
as the title says e65 up for sale. it is red in color. one year old. not mine but my girlfriends phone. reason for sale is e66. all bits included. sorry for crappy pics since im using a crappy phone as of now lol. forgot to add come with 1gb card as well since then it was a paid option.

no problems with the phone, simple reason of upgrade is the reason for this phone. slider is 100% in perfect condition, few hairline scratches, typical of 1 year use. NO DENTS at all on the phone, it is upgraded to V30 firmware which was launched a few months back. battery lasts more than a day and under 2 days, since symbian phones they need battery. :). funny this phone has so many interested buyers.....

jesal said:
funny this phone has so many interested buyers.....

because this is a great phone bro..i had used it for 8 months...one of the best slider phones from nokia

between good pricing

deepakc said:
because this is a great phone bro..i had used it for 8 months...one of the best slider phones from nokia

between good pricing

oh well no wonder she dint bother changing the phone at all. we were in the store and she saw the white e66. so there goes had to upgrade. i guess the e67 should follow too next year:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back