FS : Nikon Coolpix L10 Digital Camera

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supra

Skilled
Well as the title suggests a month old Nikon Coolpix L10 digital camera is on for sale. Its in pristine condition and was used very sparingly. No spots/scratches guaranteed.

Was bought from Indiaplaza in 2nd week of January. Comes with 1-yr dealer warranty(warranty card included).

For more detailed specs/review see here

Nikon Coolpix L10 Digital Camera - Express Review - The Imaging Resource!

Price is 4500 shipped to anywhere in India. Slightly negotiable. Plz dont ask ridiculous prices.

All the box, accessories, CD, cables, manual, strap are there.
two low res pic taken by my mobile :p

Bump...price drop to 4k shipped :)...this is final price for now...otherwise I am keeping this

& Plz dont PM for prices like 2k...if you dont have the money ...its better to beg :rofl:

[quote name='Supra']Bump...price drop to 4k shipped :)...this is final price for now...otherwise I am keeping this

& Plz dont PM for prices like 2k...if you dont have the money ...its better to beg :rofl:[/QUOTE]

I love that statement....dont mind if i copy it

hi supra!!!got the digi cam today, gud packing, thanx a lot and prompt delivery too, will add to ur dealer rating, u could up my ratings too-urr wish:) , thanx a lot once again!!!!!:hap2: :D

Closing thread. Shipped 3 hrs after getting money....buyer gt it next day morning :)..this is how it should be :D

Closing thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back