FS : My Frnds Rig up for Sale for 8000 only!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheITWares

Skilled
Hi Friends,

My friend wants to sell his old rig as he wants to upgrade his PC, all the parts are in very good condition and all accessories like Cd's and all are inclusive.

2.4 HT - 2000/- (Sold)

865GBF mobo - 1500/- (Sold)

Samsung Samtron 40bn Monitor - 2000/-(Sold to a friend)

Samsung Combo Drive - 800/-

Hp Printer 670C - 1000/- (Sold to a freind)

Hynix 512MB Ram 400MHz - 1250/- (Sold to Mindex)

Combo Drive (Remains) = Rs. 800/-

Buyers pays for shipping if shipped outside Mumbai

i want the ram for sure if its working 100% PM me where u live in mumbai. i too live in mumbai.. i may pick the RAM today eve or tomorrow. I am interested in monitor as well as combo drive depending on the condition. thanks.

i am interetseted for the whole lot (MOBO+ PROC+RAM+COMBO)at Rs.4000/- incl shipping as against your price of Rs.5000/- (Rs,8000/- minus items of 3000/- sold).

Rahul, I'm interested in the RAM and had send you a PM about it but didn't get a reply. Can you confirm the same?

Sorry Guys the deal is almost done....I have sold the Mobo + Processor to a Dealer and Ram goes to Mindex.........only Combo drive is left.

rahul_varma said:
Sorry Guys the deal is almost done....I have sold the Mobo + Processor to a Dealer and Ram goes to Mindex.........only Combo drive is left.

You committed to me the entire package for 4400, then when I called u for payment and delivery u said u sold Mobo+Proccy+Ram for 4000 and now u say here that u sold Mobo+Proccy to dealer and Ram to Mindex???

Different statements everywhere?

Peace!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back