Fs: Msi Nx6600gt Td128e

Status
Not open for further replies.

zewarrior

Disciple
MSI NX6600GT TD128E Box Pack
D.O.T., PCI Express, 128 MB DDR3, TV-Out DVI, HDTV, SLI ready

Software bundle -
Prince of Persia - The Sands of Time (2CD)
XIII (4CD)
URU - Ages beyond Myst (Single CD)
MSI Star DVD Family
Virtual Drive Professional
MSI Multimedia Beyond 3D (Drivers and Utils)

Card bought from Newegg.com on 10/10/2005. Card is in excellent condition and has hardly been used.

Official site link -
MSI -- MICRO-STAR INT'L CO., LTD.

Review -
V I P E R L A I R .com - MSI NX6600GT-TD128E, Page 1/3

This was on sale here in April 2006, unfortunately couldnt get a good price for it then and forgot about it. Found it a few days back while clearing out my locker.

are you dream for sell the price for 2k pci-express where i notice the photos no warranty :p

new card 8600 gt cost 3k can u lower the price 1k is better deal let me know

not crappy the thread but no warranty :|

@H20 - Its PCI-E as stated in main post.

@Arun.P - Its from newegg so obviously no warranty!! Please try to make yourself more comprehensible next time you type. Price revised.

@ultimabasher - Whats misleading?!?! It is a Box Pack containing the card + games bundle!

Zee, when you say box packed, it means its new and you havent even used it once.

If that is the case then remove this "Card is in excellent condition and has hardly been used."

Why you people crapping his thread ? Seller can quote price of his wish, if you like price buy otherwise stay cool.

Sorry for OT

ultimabasher said:
Zee, when you say box packed, it means its new and you havent even used it once.

If that is the case then remove this "Card is in excellent condition and has hardly been used."

Actually no, It doesn't mean that. Its been bought in a Box Pack which includes a Software bundle + card and is being sold the same way. And there shouldn't be any more confusion on this since you have brought it up and its clearly stated here now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back