FS:Modded K750i For Cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys I am selling my fully modded K750i brought it on jan 2007.

The phone has the folllowing modification:

1)The main firmware has been changed to W800i

2)So you get all features of a w series phone in a k series phone:

Walkman player

Megabass

sounds awesome on hpm-70

3)I have changed the acoustic file to that of Acoustic Mix By Black Ice V.4.2 it increased the sound of external speaker by 50% and the bass on the earphone sounds great.

4)You can get a customized menu choose from one of the following
The menu which I will using is simply gr8 I post the images by 2morrow.

5)The display driver and camera drivers are updated too.

Now the price

I brought it for 11k

selling price 3.6k shipped
PLEASE DONT CRAP THE TREAD INTERESTED USER CAN PM ME

Note:The camera cannot be activated by sliding lens cover,but it can done by going through menu.

Pics:

DSC00032.jpg

DSC00032.jpg

Image0081.jpg

Image0091.jpg

Image011.jpg

Image010.jpg

SOLD TO TECHFREAK:)

Any accident history with the phone? Why i'm asking is, you say camera cover doesnt work. I threw my k75o at a wall, panel in pieces, now all superglued back and still the lens cover works.

Better specify what camera driver you have because how the camera works will be totally different from the original driver to the modified one :)

OT : I recommend mid extreme accoustics with hyper PHFs. way better than blackice :p

SunnyBoi said:
Any accident history with the phone? Why i'm asking is, you say camera cover doesnt work. I threw my k75o at a wall, panel in pieces, now all superglued back and still the lens cover works.

Better specify what camera driver you have because how the camera works will be totally different from the original driver to the modified one :)

OT : I recommend mid extreme accoustics with hyper PHFs. way better than blackice :p

y the hell u threw the phone at the wall:huh:,were u thinking it as a bouncing ball or were doing r&d for sony ericson.:bleh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back