FS: M-AUDIO Uno 1-In-1-Out USB Bus-Powered MIDI Interface

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajex

Adept
HEY,
selling my m-audio midi-usb converter .... Bought thru newegg via KMD
so warranty will be thru KMD ..... i will help to claim warranty if need arises :)
23-143-018-05.jpg

here is the actual pic:

PRICE : 2000/- shipped
Desc:
Model
Brand M-AUDIO
Model Uno
Spec
Specifications size/weight: 3-1/2†(w) x 7/8†(h) x 1-13/16†(d) x 116" (cable); .075 lbs.

Compatibility:
MME
Mac OS X Core MIDI
Features
Features 1-in/1-out MIDI interface
16 MIDI input channels
16 MIDI output channels
bus-powered—requires no external power supply
extremely compact and lightweight for mobile or desktop use
built-in USB and MIDI cables
Packaging
Package Contents Bus-Powered MIDI Interface
Driver Disk

Perfect for those who want to connect their midi devices to their PC's and laptops :hap2: ...eyeing a quick sale :)

PS: can also sell it in combo with my roll up piano ... http://www.techenclave.com/market/fs-61-key-midi-roll-up-108680.html

Regards,
Ajex

I cant get hold of the dude i wanted to get it for. his phone is out of range :(

could you hold onto it for a while longer :ashamed:

will try to get the bugger when he (is supposed to) reach home tonight :D

hey, he had asked me for a card with midi input and as little latency beteen input and output as possible. is there any latency when using the card ?

CARD:S ..this is a cable converter for midi to usb :) .... there is no latency as such :) ... and the instrument is detected as a valid midi input in most of the music production programs like reason / FL studio / frooty loops ... ... iam selling this off because i got a new control surface which is directly USB ... so there is no need for it and it has been lying around since then ... and the roll up piano having 61 keys was a bit big for my needs :ashamed:

no, he was planning to buy a card to record from some midi thingie of his to PC. I think this should do, and its cheaper :D.

my friend says he'll need some time to raise the cash, and i don't owe him any favours :p . So I'm out till he comes up with the cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back