FS: Leadtek 7600GT 256 Mb

Status
Not open for further replies.

woozydevotee

Disciple
I am selling my 6 month old leadtek 7600gt bought from zebronics mumbai with 2.5 yrs of warranty left on it for 7.5k.The card is in a perfect condition and never overcocked. i am selling it because i plan to upgrade to an 8800 gts
Buyers from mumbai preferred but i dont have a problem shipping outside

Leadtek - We make dreams a reality
GPUGeForce 7600 GT
Graphics Bus PCI Express
Memory size 256MB DDR3
GPU/Memory clock 560/700MHz
Memory data rate 1400MHz
Memory Interface 128-bit
Memory bandwidth( GB/sec.) 22.4
Fill Rate(billion texels/sec) 6.7
Vertices/sec (million) 700
Pixels per clock (peak) 12
RAMDACs (MHz) 400
Connectors HDTV-out / Dual link DVI-I/ Single link DVI-I
Multi-Display Yes
Adapter/Cable Bundled HDTV Cable x 1
DVI-to-VGA Adaptor x 1
Software Bundled WinFast Graphics Driver CD (w/ WinFox II) x 1
Power DVD 6.0 x 1
Trackmania Nations - Special Edition x 1
SpellForce2 (or Serious Sam II) x 1
Highlight
Leadtek's Exclusive design
Built for Windows Vista
Proven Shader Modelâ„¢ 3.0 technology support
Supports NVIDIA® SLI™ technology
Supports CineFXâ„¢ 4.0 engine & UltraShadow II Technology
Supports Intellisampleâ„¢ 4.0 technology
Supports HDTV and Dual link DVI output

Features

Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0c Shader Model 3.0 Support
Delivers advanced visual effects at unimaginable speeds. Full support for Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0 Shader Model 3.0 enables stunning and complex special effects. Next-generation shader architecture with new texture unit design streamlines texture processing for faster and smoother gameplay.

NVIDIA®CineFX 4.0 Engine
Powers the next generation of cinematic realism. Full support for Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0 Shader Model 3.0 enables stunning and complex special effects. Next-generation shader architecture delivers faster and smoother gameplay .

NVIDIA® Intellisample™ 4.0 technology
The industry’s fastest antialiasing delivers ultra realistic visuals, with no jagged edges, at lightning fast speeds. Visual quality is taken to new heights through a new rotated grid sampling pattern, advanced 128 Tap sample coverage, 16x anisotropic filtering, and support for transparent supersampling and multisampling.

NVIDIA® SLI™ technology
Delivers up to 2x the performance of a single GPU configuration for unparalleled gaming experiences by allowing two graphics cards to run in parallel. The must-have feature for performance PCI Express graphics, SLI dramatically scales performance on over 60 top PC games.

NVIDIA® UltraShadow™ II technology
Enhances the performance of bleeding-edge games, like id Software’s DOOM 3, that feature complex scenes with multiple light sources and objects.

NVIDIA ® PureVideo ™ technology
The combination of high-definition video processors and NVIDIA DVD decoder software deliver unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color, and precise image scaling for all video content to turn your PC into a high-end home theate
Integrated HDTV encoder
Provides world-class TV-out functionality up to 1080i resolution.

Dual-Link DVI Support
Able to drive the industry's largest and highest resolution flat-panel displays up to 2560x1600.

OpenGL 2.0 optimizations and support
Ensures top-notch compatibility and performance for all OpenGL applications.

NVIDIA® nView® multi-display technology
Advanced technology provides the ultimate in viewing flexibility and control for multiple monitors.

High-Speed GDDR3 Memory Interface
Support for fast GDDR3 memory delivers fluid frame rates for even the most advanced games and applications.

Dual 400MHz RAMDACs
Blazing-fast RAMDACs support dual QXGA displayswith ultra-high, ergonomic refresh rates up to 2048x1536@85Hz.

Built for Microsoft® Windows Vista™ NVIDIA’s third-generation GPU architecture built for Windows Vista gives users the best possible experience with the 3D graphical user interface in the upcoming operating system (OS) from Microsoft.

PCI Express support
Designed to run perfectly with the next-generation PCI Express bus architecture. This new bus doubles the bandwidth of AGP 8X delivering over 4 GB/sec in both upstream and downstream data transfers

no its not overclocked, it has different heatsink compared to other 7600GT

th extreme version is overclocked to 590mhz, just 30 mhz more than this one

and a 100 more for the ram, i dont think that makes a huge difference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back