[FS]Intel E2180

Status
Not open for further replies.
^k.. let it arrive tomorrow..its in transit , in my city but not delieverd yet coz i wasnt at home.will upload pics tomorrow..

hi guys,
Well the thread might be on the way to trash but i am having one doubt, if u dont mind....
I am having the same product ( dont know the chipset its based on but looks exactly same, only packaging box is from iNext company)
I was trying it with my new WD 640 GB HDD but its not getting detected in winxp. Any idea, what must be problem? I have used my another 20GB IDE hdd and Liteon DVD-RW with this cable and they worked fine with it. But new HDD is not..... :(
The link of the product say it supports 750 SATA drives .... so dont know... what could be happening..

Nish, have u tried it using it with such kind of large HDDs?
And may i ask original purchase and selling price here, as both have been removed. I got it for 550 bucks here in pune...

Anyway thanks....

I got it for 1.2k and i have a bill.and yes i've tried it on wd500gb.works absolutely fine.its not for 500 mate .maybe thats the reason :)

i remember eazy buying the same for 500 eons ago :) just didnt want to post it till it was sold...

Purchased just few days ago in ambala.The guy asked me 1.5k and gave it for 1.2k
it sells for more than 24$ everywhere.i don't know hw u guys got that price :)
anyways its sold

nish_higher said:
Purchased just few days ago in ambala.The guy asked me 1.5k and gave it for 1.2k
it sells for more than 24$ everywhere.i don't know hw u guys got that price :)
anyways its sold

Kaka ,
Next Time You Buy Anything In Ambala I am Gonna Kill you :eek:hyeah:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back