FS: Intel C2D E6600 2.4GHz + P5WDH Deluxe

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiO

Skilled
Sale price: Rs.24,000 for combo (shipping extra)
Warranty: Both CPU and board were bought in Sep '06, so they're under warranty.

e6600boxwy8.jpg
asusp5wdh1kn9.jpg

Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 2.4GHz: Stepping/batch# L626A195. Coupled with my P5WDH, this chip can do 3.24ghz @ stock volts, and 3.6ghz @ 1.525v orthos stable. With a decent aftermarket air cooler, you should be able to run it 3.6ghz 24x7. I used to run 3.2ghz with the Intel stock cooler before I ran it on water, so you can too - although, I'd recommend you lap the heatsink for better cooling. For benching, I've been able to push 3.9ghz, but I can't say it's very stable.

ASUS P5WDH Deluxe WiFi-AP: What can I say here, simplest way to describe this board is: great stability and feature rich. If you're interested in this combo, you have to read all specs on the product page to know what you're getting. Btw, the DH Remote has never been used so it still sealed in retail packaging. One of the most impressive features of this board is the EZBackup plug-n-play RAID... it's as simple as plugging your drives into the EZBackup ports - default mode is RAID 1, but RAID 0 can be enabled in the BIOS.

Bonus: I'll ship a 12gm tube of Thermalright thermal compound, for FREE :D

Reason for sale: New chip and board.

You could have seen more pics of this board in my rig, but the TE gallery has been down for a couple weeks now. If you need more pics of the board, let me know.

At this time, I've decided to only sell the bundle... if it doesn't sell, I'd rather keep it.

deejay said:
if udit is buying the cpu for 13K then i can buy the m/b for 9K. please inform soon about ur decision.

OT - He has indicated the bundle price to be Rs 24k + shipping. So i guess its 13k for the CPU + 11K for the motherboard + SHIP and that too in a bundle.

@Udit: Why will some one pretest a CPU for 10hrs orthos blend at 3.6G and low volts and then sell it off within 5 months of purchase for 13000 including ship? Do some math yaar. I suggest you to grab this CPU and offer RiO atleast 14k (incl ship) for that.

deejay said:
if udit is buying the cpu for 13K then i can buy the m/b for 9K. please inform soon about ur decision.
If I got the board from the US, or if it was the old revision that had issues clocking > 380fsb, I'd give it to you for 9k without blinking. A new board still costs upwards of 13.5k, I'm sure you know that.

KiD0M4N said:
sell it off within 5 months of purchase for 13000 including ship? Do some math yaar. I suggest you to grab this CPU and offer RiO atleast 14k (incl ship) for that.

you must be out of your mind :p

14k (incl ship) for a 5 months E6600 :rofl:

new is 15.5k (incl tax) in Kolkata

I do not want him to test it for 10 hours

I just want it

I thought the new one costs upwards of 14K+ here locally:no: . anyways no low balling is done by me. it is my budgetary constraints which is preventing me from increasing my offer price. if you get a better offer please go ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back