FS: HP OEM Media Center Remote + Rec + Blaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

farookh

Disciple
Hi,

got one brand new spare HP Mce remote + Receiver + blaster for sale.

if ne one needs it pm me.

hey...i want one :( LT asked you for the same on my behalf. me hopin it was onhold ..... plz? semd me acct details if so,.

EDIT: need some more info plz, in general re the remote. How to use it with normal windows (wout tv tuner i mean)? can we use it to control any media player etc, configurable buttons i mean? or only WMP?

or is it only really useful if u have a tv tuner card?

its only usefull if u are running windows xp media center edition or Vista Ultimate .

u get full control of windows media center with it. Blaster is if u want to use TATA sky or DishTV u can control the DTH channels thru the mce remote but of no use since there is no Tv tuner here.

Can I initigrate any tv tuner card or i have to branded tv tuners like pinnacle,e.t.c

farookh said:
its only usefull if u are running windows xp media center edition or Vista Ultimate .

u get full control of windows media center with it. Blaster is if u want to use TATA sky or DishTV u can control the DTH channels thru the mce remote but of no use since there is no Tv tuner here.

farookh said:

I have same thing with TV tuner, I am using TATASKY, but how will be used to control tatasky, it can be changed only through tatasky remote only. This remote is only for changing channels for cable connected to tv tuner card.

Srini,

use the blaster keep it facing the TATA sky DTH receiver in MCE set that u use and set-top box and config the remote.Connect the DTH to tv tuner thru RCA cables. this way when u change the channel on the MCE remote it will change on the STB.

regards

farookh

shashank_re Not Recd payment yet please confirm i have someone else keen on buying it.

hey..i think i m first in line?

@ farookh: will be installin vista ultimate, but dont have a tv tuner. is this still useful to me for watchin movies etc on the std comp monitor only? i mean which player will it control? WMP? (sorry but have no idea bout Media center :ashamed:)

techie_007

Vista Ultimate has a prog thats called Windows Media Center.
Thats got every to play media Stuff like Movies, Photos, Songs, and even online media.
With this remote u will be able to control full WMC and is a must. TV Tuner is not a must for MCE.

Techie_007 if u need it u can have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back