FS: HIS X1950 PRO IceQ 3 Turbo 256MB PCIe

Status
Not open for further replies.

rPOk

Adept
Folks,
Selling 1 year old HIS X1950 PRO IceQ 3 Turbo 256MB on behalf of a close friend.

Description:
This card was bought from US in Jan,07. Runs almost every game (except Crysis) at 1280x960 with high/max settings. Used rarely for playing only RTS games.

Specs:
GPU - R570 GPU @ 590MHz
Memory - 256MB 256bit GDDR3 memory @ 1.54GHz
Pixel Shaders - 36
Vertex Shaders - 8
AA/AF - All stage Trilinear (16X) Anisotropic Filtering, Full (HQ) Anisotropic Filtering, 12X Temporal Max. MSAA, 6X Adaptive AA

Pics:
These pics have been taken 2 days ago
(shows how good the condition of the card is)

Official Link:
HIS Graphic Cards - Power Up, Gamers!

Support:
I'll give 15 days testing warranty, and will help you RMA the thing to US, if you have any problems whatsoever with the card (without overclocking).

So if interested, kindly pm me. If you are living in NCR, you can come to my friend's place and see for yourself. I can also hand deliver the card locally, and help you set it up. Please don't crap this thread with lowballing or spamming. Thx :)

Transaction:
Interested people pm me. I'll give you my friend's A/c details, and once he receives the money, he'll dispatch the product.

Other:
Have a 64MB AGP Geforce 4 Ti 4200 and an 128MB AGP ATI 9600 PRO....Former goes for 600/- and latter goes for 1200/- incl shipping. Anyone up for grabs????

500/- for ti4200, 1000/- for ati 9600 is the least i can go
For running x1950 pro, you'll need a true 450-500W smps, since its current requirements are ~29A on 12V rail. Friend using it uses a SevenTeam 500W.

Condition of 9600 pro is good...It was used for 1 year and then the pc broke down and i got a new pc with pcie slot....Yes its an AGP 8x....If the card doesn't work at your end, you get your full money back.
Here is the link for my card - Gigabyte 9600 PRO
Gigabyte Radeon 9600 Pro Review

Guys plz pm me for X1950 PRO....i'm looking for a quick sale...It performs better than a 8600gt and is a very good option for those who cant afford a 8800 series.

Right, thanks for the review link. I've mentioned this to my friend. Waiting for him to get back to me. He's been looking for something like this for a while..

Pm me for x1950pro if interested. willing for negotiations on the price also....

looking for a quick sale.

Mr bling bling iphone... Consider your card almost sold... Give me a call tomorrow and we will talk about it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back