FS: Gigabyte GA-EP-31-DS3L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sidhu_21

Disciple
My 2 months old mother board - GA-EP-31-DS3L is for sale

Reason FS - Upgrading to high end mb, most probably some P45 model

This motherboard has solid capacitors and is a very stable motherboard, it oc/s my quad Q6600 G0 up to 3.25 GHZ @ normal voltage (yes normal voltage which is 1.275 volts :p )

used this for 2 months without any problems at all

Motherboard was bought from local dealer in CHANDIGARH and has GIGABYTE ALL INDIA 3 years warranty

This is the P31 motherboard with Solid State Capacitors, and is now EOL in India, so u wont have it in the market anywhere.

Pictures

Price Updated

Thank u :)

Hi ,
I Can Buy This Board + I Could Supply You The Mboard You Like To Buy

sorry Mr. Amarbir, i do not believe in dealing with u. Everytime i tried buying something from u, i was greeted with a very cold response from u or from somebody from ur staff. I just bought this corsair psu 450 vx from u and i am not happy with the service u provide, though there's nothing wrong with the product, but ur cold response to the customer's needs just puts me off.

i bought this mb + my quad recently from chandigarh, i knew ur rates were 200 rs lower on the combo, but i stayed away, i value customer respect more than i value a better deal.

thank u, but not interested in ur offer

bond_212 said:
whats the current market price of this board

this motherboard is EOL - End of life in INDIA

so cant comment on the price

but if u do find it in the market somewhere, i guess ull get a very inflated price going by its demand amongst ppl looking for solid capacitors in 3k ~ :D

Sidhu_21 said:
sorry Mr. Amarbir, i do not believe in dealing with u. Everytime i tried buying something from u, i was greeted with a very cold response from u or from somebody from ur staff. I just bought this corsair psu 450 vx from u and i am not happy with the service u provide, though there's nothing wrong with the product, but ur cold response to the customer's needs just puts me off.

i bought this mb + my quad recently from chandigarh, i knew ur rates were 200 rs lower on the combo, but i stayed away, i value customer respect more than i value a better deal.

thank u, but not interested in ur offer

No Problem ,

As Far As Your query on The rates Goes ,The Last i Sold Was For 2.7K .Well I Sold This Board To Your So Called Dealer lol

No Problem ,
As Far As Your query on The rates Goes ,The Last i Sold Was For 2.7K .Well I Sold This Board To Your So Called Dealer lol

doesnt matter to me if u sold it to my dealer, thank u for ur interest

and i dont get it, if ur selling these mbs for 2.7k, why buy if from me at 3.2k and sell it at 2.7k for a rs 500 loss?

Sidhu_21 said:
doesnt matter to me if u sold it to my dealer, thank u for ur interest

and i dont get it, if ur selling these mbs for 2.7k, why buy if from me at 3.2k and sell it at 2.7k for a rs 500 loss?

Bro ,

I Keep Making Money Buying and Selling ,Simple it Does Not Matter To Me Its a Great Board ,Best of Luck For Your Trade At TE .You Really Do Not Have To Deal With a Guy If You Do Not Like Him ,I Respect That .:)

He is talking abt loss not "Making Money Buying and Selling"

Answer his question, u r caught red handed spoiling some1s thread just coz he does not want to deal with u.

Arrange GO for TE people @ 2.7k, I bet many will be interested.

U r hopeless.

SidhuPunjab said:
He is talking abt loss not "Making Money Buying and Selling" answer his question, U r caught red handed, spoiling some1s thread just coz he dont wants to deal w/ U.

Arrange GO for TE people @ 2.7k, I bet many will be interested.

U r hopeless.

Hi ,

I Seriously Sold The Same For That Rate the Last 5 Boards i Got From Gigabyte ,He Should Stick To This Rate Cos This Board Has 4 Ram Sticks In Comparison To What I Have Now And Also i Heard it Runs Mac OS .this Board Rules in Overclocking Also ,

Join Me Mate :You Too Are Hopeless:p ,You Just Hate Me Posting But i Also Cannot Help It :rofl:

Amarbir

Please tell us something, If you can sell at such rates to your loal Dealers, Why cant you also give us the same prices?

yea I hate, U posting bullshit, U joker selling G31 @ 2.85k and claiming solid caps P31 @ 2.7k in others thread, look @ U, shameless faggot. U didnt have courage to reply when I posted UR janampatri, U should be thankful to TE MODs, my comment edited now. buy chuddis or should I gift U, visiting CHD soon :eek:hyeah:

Sandy said:
Amarbir

Please tell us something, If you can sell at such rates to your loal Dealers, Why cant you also give us the same prices?

Sandy ,

I Had Sold Approx 100 Of these Boards ,Gigabyte All India Stock Was Picked By Me Initially ,then they Gave Me Last 5 NOs they HAd in South ,Rest is Histry Cos i Managed To Sell at At chandigarh Itself ,If You See My Store and Trading I Am Doing Just Little Percentage On the Forum ,The shop eats my time .Also You Can PM Me Some of The Boards you Guys Are Interested In i can look into this ,

@ thread Owner :pardon Boss Is Friends Ask a Question I Have To REply i Really Understand I Should Not Do This Here ,Guys Please Create New Thraed For Any Discussion On This I do Not Want To Spoil Paa Jees thread

:)

SidhuPunjab said:
yea I hate, U posting bullshit, U joker selling G31 @ 2.85k and claiming solid caps P31 @ 2.7k in others thread, look @ U, shameless faggot. U didnt have courage to reply when I posted UR janampatri, U should be thankful to TE MODs, my comment edited now. buy chuddis or should I gift U, visiting CHD soon :eek:hyeah:

Well ,

As Explained Earlier I Can Sell G31 for Even 3.5 K .Secondly Can You Refer Me To The Location where i Said Solid Caps .Well You Have a habit Of Befriending People And Then Posting Out Private Messages On Forums I Do Remember That I Was Pretty New then ,Today i Am Not ,Its Your Prestige That Hurt You More Not Anything Else .Well If You Are Prepared To Visit chd ,Do Tell Me In Advance Where To Meet .I will Reach There in Time .Kindly Create Another Thread And Pardon Bhai Sahib On His thread ,I arlier Aslo Said That .I Can Gurranty You That You Do Not Have The Balls To Come To Chd And Call Me .:rofl:

RoBoGhOsT said:
yea that price for G31 is very high , its selling for under 2.5k everywhere .

Yup ,

We Are Selling For Rs :2392/- Thats The Reason i Wrote That Send in The Interest Check In The Post At The Last .Simple i did Say That Infact i Am Sick Of this Idiot Commenting On This again And Again So i Will Just Add That Board There .:p

Edit :Rate Quoted in The Thread:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back