FS - Geforce FX 5200

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sidhu_21

Disciple
The card has no warranty left. Ppl on old setups with an agp slot going waste can benefit from this.

It supports DirectX 9.0b and plays all not so modern games at resolutions of 800x600 or 640x480 (obviously u cant expect more from a geforce 5 series card). ;) I myself finished the game Scarface on this card + P4 2.4Ghz. :eek:hyeah:

If ppl want Dx10 they need to look elsewhere, this is a card for ppl who want a card :D

Reason for sale
- my motherboard died and the one i have now (intel 845gv or gl, whatever) doesnt have an agp slot, instead it has some add in card slot with which my card is incompatible. The link for a related thread is here http://www.techenclave.com/market/wtb-socket-478-motherboard-having-agp-121039.html (where im looking for an agp slot mb)

If sb has an agp slot mb socket 478, then they can sell that to me and i wont need to sell the card.

Here are the pictures of the product

And please dont ask me to sell the card for lower than this, 560 is the minimum. Guys understand please, u can play Scarface, GTA Vice City, GTA 3, Far Cry, etc on this thing. Come on, 560 Rs, value technology atleast. :p ;)

Regards
Guneet Singh Sidhu

i guess u didnt read my thread. ive written that i was gonna post pics and im doing that in a bit now, mods will understand, no need for them to close the thread or something like that

BIKeINSTEIN said:
Please read the rules. :)
http://www.techenclave.com/market/techenclave-market-rules-and-guidelines-110814.html
This thread will be closed most probably, by the moderators, due to the lack of requisite pics alongwith the signed note unless you do so asap.
You may check this guide on how to open it and edit posts, when you are ready to update the first post with proper pics. :)
http://www.techenclave.com/guides-a...-market-threads-v2-0-a-122642.html#post965799

hey bro pics posted, dont tell me the moderators r still gonna close the thread :p

geek ashish said:
good card, I have it too.
I played following games
GTA SA, DOOM3, Fifa08 etc on low settings.

see bro thats what im talking about. :) ur post will help ppl know about the card better. thanks man :D

BIKeINSTEIN said:
Please read the rules. :)

http://www.techenclave.com/market/techenclave-market-rules-and-guidelines-110814.html
This thread will be closed most probably, by the moderators, due to the lack of requisite pics alongwith the signed note unless you do so asap.

You may check this guide on how to open it and edit posts, when you are ready to update the first post with proper pics. :)

http://www.techenclave.com/guides-a...-market-threads-v2-0-a-122642.html#post965799

Sidhu_21 said:
hey bro pics posted, dont tell me the moderators r still gonna close the thread :p

Please do not spam your own thread. :)

geek ashish said:
good card, I have it too.

I played following games

GTA SA, DOOM3, Fifa08 etc on low settings.

You are spamming too unless you are genuinely interested in buying the card- please read the rules. :)

7. The market section is intended for sales alone and not Product discussion which is to be carried out in the technical forums.

Mods- please clear all posts in this thread- except the first post obviously. :p

bump............

@ bikenstein

and i wasnt spamming my post earlier.

now i waited 24 hrs as said in the rules to post this reply, otherwise u would have called it spam as well. :S

my previous posts were replies to ur posts, u said i didnt have pics, i replied saying im gonna upload soon, because at that time i didnt have the camera with me to click the pics.

and after i clicked the pics, i posted saying i did so. i didnt think it was spam, and i dont care if this thread is on the top of the list on the front page or on the bottom because if sb needs my card hes gonna find it himself, and this is not a so hot product that im gonna have ppl in huge queues for the card.

and then geek ashish posted saying the card was good, well i know the discussion is to be carried out in a separate thread, but at the same time the mods have to realize its not so convenient for a product like this to have an alternate thread for discussion because a very few ppl would be interested in the card. so it would obviously be a waste of time and resources.

and if i replied to this post again, my intention wasnt spamming.

and obviously, if the mods deleted the apparently spammed posts in this thread or the posts that discussed the product, they should do the same with all other threads in the TE market, because ive seen threads full of "apparent spamming" and "discussions".
and now finally im saying i didnt spam, a bump is allowed after 24 hrs of the last post, and thats what i did, if ppl find me "SPAMMING" still

Sidhu_21 said:
now i waited 24 hrs as said in the rules to post this reply, otherwise u would have called it spam as well. :S

Not necessary sirzee- to reply i.e. :p

Sidhu_21 said:
my previous posts were replies to ur posts, u said i didnt have pics, i replied saying im gonna upload soon, because at that time i didnt have the camera with me to click the pics.

When you cool down- think over it.

Rules are there for a reason and irrespective of what the world does, a responsible member/citizen doesn't break them..

You could have very well started the thread when you had the cam or rather the pics ready with you. :)

Sidhu_21 said:
and after i clicked the pics, i posted saying i did so. i didnt think it was spam, and i dont care if this thread is on the top of the list on the front page or on the bottom because if sb needs my card hes gonna find it himself, and this is not a so hot product that im gonna have ppl in huge queues for the card.

It just might be a hot product- you never know- i was thinking of getting it for a friend but still not sure. :p

Sidhu_21 said:
and then geek ashish posted saying the card was good, well i know the discussion is to be carried out in a separate thread, but at the same time the mods have to realize its not so convenient for a product like this to have an alternate thread for discussion because a very few ppl would be interested in the card. so it would obviously be a waste of time and resources.

If anyone has doubt if it suit their needs, they can contact friends over IM. (fastest method :eek:hyeah: )

They can shoot a PM to some of their close TE friends. (pretty fast)

They can start a thread in the relevant section asking for doubts. (a bit slow process, i agree)

It seems pretty logical and quite easy not to dirty the sale thread with comments.

Since you are realtively new and maybe haven't exactly seen what happens when a thread ends up like a posts garbage bin, totally derailing the sale, you might have not understood the reason for my comments.

And they were not only for you but all who read it. :)
If you want the rules changed as you find it a waste of time and resources PM the mods/admins. :)

Sidhu_21 said:
and if i replied to this post again, my intention wasnt spamming.

I know that.

Good you posted your thoughts and i could clear myself. :)

Sidhu_21 said:
and obviously, if the mods deleted the apparently spammed posts in this thread or the posts that discussed the product, they should do the same with all other threads in the TE market, because ive seen threads full of "apparent spamming" and "discussions".

If we want the world to change, we have to be the change.

Why should mods be needed if we all behave. :)
Please be a responsible member and report any posts if you find them spam.

That's what that 'report post' button at the top right-hand corner of every post is for. :D
Mods are not paid members/employees and just regular people like us who devote their time and energy after handling daily life and associated responsibilities.

Some people also take strong offense to posts being deleted and hence they only delete severely inept posts, ignoring some posts that could have been deleted too, just to maintain the calm amongst those who treasure their post count. :)

Sidhu_21 said:
and now finally im saying i didnt spam, a bump is allowed after 24 hrs of the last post, and thats what i did, if ppl find me "SPAMMING" still

All the best for your sale sirzee. :D

BIKeINSTEIN said:
When you cool down- think over it.
Rules are there for a reason and irrespective of what the world does, a responsible member/citizen doesn't break them..
You could have very well started the thread when you had the cam or rather the pics ready with you.

yes i totally agree with what uve said. the problem in this came became that i had already typed out the entire thread thinking my camera was at hand and would click the pics at the end of typing everything and post them along. but then i couldn't find it and so didnt want to waste all that typing i did, so i put up the thread without the pics saying im gonna post pics asap. i know i couldve copy pasted the writing part and saved it and then created the thread with the pics, but at that time i didnt think this idea of posting a thread without pics (which wd be added later in some time) was gonna cause so much of a deal. :p

BIKeINSTEIN said:
If anyone has doubt if it suit their needs, they can contact friends over IM. (fastest method )
They can shoot a PM to some of their close TE friends. (pretty fast)
They can start a thread in the relevant section asking for doubts. (a bit slow process, i agree)
It seems pretty logical and quite easy not to dirty the sale thread with comments.
Since you are realtively new and maybe haven't exactly seen what happens when a thread ends up like a posts garbage bin, totally derailing the sale, you might have not understood the reason for my comments.
And they were not only for you but all who read it.

here again im cool with what uve said. but u see, i have the thread started 2 days ago and have still got no person genuinely interested - just to say it isnt such a hot product. and if like one person or say maybe 2 ppl are interested in this card, there couldve been no probs with them discussing their doubts here, wouldnt have made the thread a piece of garbage dump at all. This is what i meant, and i agree, rules are rules, so no problems with this even.
And all these modes of discussion, sending pm/s, im/s and opening new threads arent for the newbies, i feel. i mean those guys who r new to tc and online trading and dont have a good network of tech savvy friends who might help them out, and i do sincerely feel opening a new thread for this lil card will be a waste of time and resources. and also, i felt, any tech savvy person would know where fx 5200 stands in the gpu hierarchy :D but nvm bro, rules are rules :)

BIKeINSTEIN said:
If we want the world to change, we have to be the change.
Why should mods be needed if we all behave.

Please be a responsible member and report any posts if you find them spam.
That's what that 'report post' button at the top right-hand corner of every post is for.

Mods are not paid members/employees and just regular people like us who devote their time and energy after handling daily life and associated responsibilities.
Some people also take strong offense to posts being deleted and hence they only delete severely inept posts, ignoring some posts that could have been deleted too, just to maintain the calm amongst those who treasure their post count.

totally agree with u this time. the reason i brought up this whoe thing was that i found it a bit rude for the mods to delete some posts from this thread. not saying i cherish my post count, have just 100 posts and 2 wont make a difference ;)

BIKeINSTEIN said:
All the best for your sale sirzee.

Thank u so much. :D Lets see if sb buys this thing or not :p

virus32win said:
veer meriaa..Get some new MB from local at 1000-1200 having AGP slot then enjoy your card.

veerg faida ni hona koi, i have two other pc/s. one quad6600 with hd4850, other amd 3800+ s939 with gf 8600 gt. so dont need anothe pc to play games, all my needs are met with these pc/s.:D

just wanna get rid of the card. the apparent 1000 rs i'll spend on a new mb with agp will not suit me. wanna save some money to get coolermaster 690 cabby :)

but ppl r so damn not so happy with spending money, they're asking me to go lower than 550rs. now tell me, what is this? its already at such a reasonable price :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back