FS: eVGA 6800GT PCIe + Antec VCool for Rs.6666

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiO

Skilled
eVGA GeForce 6800GT 256MB GDD3 PCIe + Antec VCool VGA Cooler
(both come with retail packaging and accessories)
( S O L D )

evga6800gtjq1.jpg
antecvcoolya2.jpg

Sale Price: Rs.6,666 shipped
Purchased: Jul '05
Warranty: Valid, but in the US
Reason for sale: G80

What's more, I'm throwing in a sparingly used Antec VCool VGA cooler - used for 1 month tops. Purchased locally for 1.3k and comes with bill + warranty. You can get the VGA Cooler for almost nothing if you take this 6800GT off my hands.

I will also apply Arctic Silver 5 on the GPU before shipping. With AS5, the temperature idles at 60-62C and hits 70-75C while running graphics-intensive games. Consider this good because many cards out there reach 85-90C on load.

Quick comparison - 6800GT vs. 7600GT:
350MHz vs. 560MHz core frequency
16 vs. 12 pixel pipelines
256-bit vs. 128-bit memory interface
32GB/s vs. 22.4GB/s memory bandwidth

In terms of performance, the 7600GT is a bit faster than a stock 6800GT - however, if you overclock the 6800GT to Ultra speeds (and this one does), it will be on par, if not faster, than a 7600GT. What the 6800GT lacks is HDR, the 7600GT can do HDR (but not HDR+AA).

I was reminded that the 6800GT is one solid performer when I upgraded to a 20" LCD - I thought I'd have to get an X1900 to run newer games, but this card has gracefully aged, handling all games I've thrown at it :) Recently I got to test NFSC and was able to squeeze 60-70fps from this card @ 1680x1050 (no AA, shaders -medium, visual treatment -low, particles -off, car details -high).

The card is installed in my PC so I can't post pics yet, but I'll post some over the weekend.

Please feel free to post any additional questions you might have.

rio i'm interested in the vcool alone.. if the deal with mohit doesnt go through or he doesnt want it, i'm intersted.

ReNaGAde said:
Sweet Deal,! if only i had the hard cash. tsk tsk

2. You may ONLY post in the thread IF you are interested in buying or selling, or have something positive to say. You may NOT make any flaming or useless posts. No form of thread crapping/trolling will be tolerated. Incase you feel the price is too high or something is bothering you kindly inform the seller and the admin/mod about the same through PM so that necessary action be taken.

http://www.techenclave.com/forums/market/announcement-rules-and-guidelines-for-market-section.html

Mohit is taking the card alone so the VCool is yours for 900 bucks shipped, with bill and retail packaging. Remember, this is as good as new :) On hold for you, so let me know...

Mods, please update original post indicating 6800GT sold.

MODS, please delete this post after Rio has seen it. :)

@Rio --- You can edit your own post now....didnt notice it did you :p ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back