FS : E6300, MSI 965P, 512X2 DDR2 533, X1800XT, Skyhawk 640W and more !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohit

Skilled
I am selling off my rig as I have purchased a laptop. Prices and details are as follows :

Intel Core 2 Duo E6300 [L626 A846 Stepping]

Purchased on : 7-DEC-2006

Warranty/Bill/Condition : Almost 3 years local warranty. With box and bill.

Price : 7,900/- shipped.

MSI 965P Neo motherboard [965P Chipset]

Purchased on : 7-DEC-2006

Warranty/Bill/Condition : Almost 3 years local warranty. With box and bill and all accessories. As good as new. Very decent overclocker.

Price : 4,200/- shipped.

RAMOS 512X2 DDR2 533 Mhz [1GB]

Purchased on : 8-DEC-2006

Warranty/Bill/Condition : Almost 3 years local warranty. With bill. As good as new. This RAM can do DDR2 750 Mhz speeds easily and works perfect in Dual Channel Mode.

Price : 3,000/- shipped.

Sapphire X1800XT 512MB PCI-EXPRESS Graphics Card

Purchased on : Bought from the USA on 14-JUNE-2006

Warranty/Bill/Condition : 2+ years warranty in the USA. With box and all accessories. The card has been cleaned thoroughly and AS5 has been applied to it.

Price : 10,000/- shipped.

Skyhawk [Zebronics] 640W Power Supply

Purchased on : 23-March-2006

Warranty/Bill/Condition : 2 years local warranty. With box and bill and all accessories. In mint condition. And everyone knows this is a very good PSU.

Price : 4,200/- shipped.

XFX 6200TC PCI-EXPRESS Supporting 256MB [1 DVI , 1 VGA] [Model - PV-T44P-RAH6] [SOLD]

Purchased on : 2-SEP-2005

Warranty/Bill/Condition : Almost 2 years local warranty from Rashi Peripherals. No box. No bill. No accessories. Warranty can be claimed using the sticker stuck by Rashi on the card. Perfect working condition.

Price : 1,300/- shipped.

Corsair Dominator Airflow Fan [For cooling your RAM sticks][SOLD]

Purchased on : 30-JAN-2007

Warranty/Bill/Condition : Was purchased in the GO arranged by Darky. With box and bill. I will have to confirm if it is 1 year or 3 years local warranty. As good as new.

Price : 1,500/- shipped.

Genius Ergo 525 USB Gaming Mouse [Mouse only. No Steel QCK.]

Purchased on : 13-DEC-2006

Warranty/Bill/Condition : Almost 8 months local warranty. With bill. Good and clean condition.

Price : 1,300/- shipped.

Zebronics Jamaica Cabinet

Purchased on : 4-APR-2006

Warranty/Bill/Condition : No warranty. With bill. Good and clean condition with all accessories.

Price : 2,800/- shipped.

SERIOUS AND GENUINE BUYERS ONLY. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM THEN PM ME. NO THREAD CRAPPING PLZ. ALL ITEMS WILL BE SHIPPED AS SOON AS MY LAPTOP ARRIVES [1-2 Days]. PAYMENT WILL ALSO BE TAKEN AFTER THE LAPTOP ARRIVES.

Contact Details :

Code:
Email : singhaniamohit[AT]gmail.com

Mobile : 099935-08800

BIKeINSTEIN said:
Corsair Dominator Airflow:eek:hyeah:- was mine, is mine, will be mine!!:bleh: :tongue:

Fine. Its yours.

UPDATE :

Corsair Dominator Airflow Fan - SOLD

XFX 6200 TC - SOLD

Edit : Aditya also doesn't need the stuff. So everything other than what has been mentioned as "SOLD" is available. :)

Bump and Update :

Ill be in Mumbai and Pune this weekend. So if anybody from there needs anything from the items listed above, do lemme know.

Mo is traveling and may not have access to a PC for a while, but I believe he's keeping his PC and nothing is for sale... just a heads up.

Yes, Rio is right- Thank you very much for the update RIO!!:)

Mo is on the move and away from home and PC for a while.
He will update this thread soon.:cool2:

Things sold-
XFX 6200TC PCIe gfx card.(maybe recalled):( :ashamed:
Corsair Dominator Airflow RAM cooler.

Till then- on his behalf- here are the lists for 'things not for sale' and 'things surely for sale'.

THINGS NOT FOR SALE-
E6300 proccy
MSI 965P mobo
Ramos 2x512MB RAM
Skyhawk 640W psu
Jamaica cabby

THINGS SURELY FOR SALE-
Sapphire X1800XT 512MB gfx card
Genius Ergo 525 usb mouse

Here's what happened, straight from the horse's mouth, in person;) -
He needed a lappy urgently for the present and near future projects and was funding it by selling his desky as he didn't want to bother his Dad.:(
Daddy saw the lappy, asked about it and got impressed by his son's act- said no need to sell desky- "move it to my office".:clap:
(Three cheers for Mo's Daddy:hap2: - conroe powered office:p )
Hence this turn of events.:p
Sorry for any inconvenience to anyone.:ashamed:

p.s. i hope i didn't miss out any items.:p

Update:-
If Mohit has committed any items to you- hang on till he personally contacts you.:cool2:

Any delay/inconvenience is severely regretted.:(

Sold the following :

XFX 6200TC - Rio

Ergo 525 - saurav29

Corsair Dominator - Bikey

Closing this thread as nothing else is for sale now. Guys please update my feedback. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back