[FS] - Data Cables for Nokia and Apple Phones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

deepakc

Disciple
All the cables listed are 100% working, if it a DOA i will refund the payment.
Original Apple iPhone / iPod Data Cable also USB Charger --- Rs - 350/- Shipped
This cable can be used to Connect your iPhone/iPod to PC & also Charge ur iPhone/iPod thru PC.
9e78_1.JPG

ORIGINAL Used Nokia Connectivity USB Data Cable CA-101 (Micro USB) --- Rs. 250/- shipped
This cable can be used for all latest released Nokia Phones like N95, E71, N82, 5800 Xpressmusic & many other phones
Nokia%20CA-101%20001.jpg

ORIGINAL Used Nokia Connectivity USB Data Cable CA-53 --- Rs. 250/- shipped - SOLD to Vercetti
This cable can be used for old Nokia Phones like N70, N73, N72, 6610, E50, E61i & many others

7104_1.JPG

Used Nokia Connectivity USB Data Cable DKE-2 / Sony PSP USB Charger --- Rs. 150/- shipped (SOLD)

This cable can be used for old Nokia Phones like N76, N91, N95, 5200, 5300 XpressMusic, 5510, 6290, 6300, 6708, 7390, 3110.
This cable can be used to Connect your Sony PSP to PC & also Charge ur PSP thru PC.

7b50_1.JPG

Dude...looks like u are on a selling spree:clapping: :lick: :lick: :lick: :lick:
I want the Nokia cable for the N72.... From Bangalore

Check ur PM

Please hold the CA-101, CA-53 and the DKE-2 for me. :)

I know i need the CA-53 for an old phone and am not sure which of the other 2 will be usable on the N85. :p
Are these orginal cables that come in the original retail pack with Nokia phones?

And if used, how old are they? )
BTW, did that payment/refund delay/issue some member had with you over your sale of an LCD monitor get resolved? :)

Sorry for crapping the thread .Is deepakc a dealer or a member coz look at this deal y would some one sell cables alone .Moreover the way he has posted the stuff in his threads makes me feel that he is a dealer and he is not posted any reason y he is selling stuff.

metalspree said:
Sorry for crapping the thread .Is deepakc a dealer or a member coz look at this deal y would some one sell cables alone .Moreover the way he has posted the stuff in his threads makes me feel that he is a dealer and he is not posted any reason y he is selling stuff.

Dude...all of these stuff's are used...err...dealers generally sell new items making a DO...
moreover it looks like he is offloading all his old/unwanted stuff/junk ....

metalspree said:

lol...dude i am no dealer.. i am posting stuffs which are not used by my anymore..:D so trying to sell it for a decent price.

BIKeINSTEIN said:
Please hold the CA-101, CA-53 and the DKE-2 for me. :)
I know i need the CA-53 for an old phone and am not sure which of the other 2 will be usable on the N85. :p
Are these orginal cables that come in the original retail pack with Nokia phones?
And if used, how old are they? )
BTW, did that payment/refund delay/issue some member had with you over your sale of an LCD monitor get resolved? :)

bro CA53 is already on Hold.. i can hold the CA 101 & DKE-2
CA 101 is original but DKE - 2 is not original but works perfectly..

& LCD monitor issue is almost sorted out..

deepakc said:
bro CA53 is already on Hold.. i can hold the CA 101 & DKE-2

CA 101 is original but DKE - 2 is not original but works perfectly..
& LCD monitor issue is almost sorted out..

Please don't call me bro... unless you want me eyeing your pop's money and fighting with you over it. :p

I prefer being a friend (in the true sense of the word) instead... anyday. :)
I will take the CA-101- confirmed. :)

Also let me know, just in case vercetti backs out or is not very keen on the CA-53.

Nokia Europe - Nokia Connectivity Cable CA-53 - Compatibility

I need it for sure and have to buy a CA-53 or a CA-70 asap.

Please PM me your account info- ICICI preferably. :)

CA-101 supports N85 and all the other modern Nokias that my friends have. :)

Nokia Europe - Nokia Connectivity Cable CA-101 - Compatibility
I just realised DKE-2 is the one that comes with the NGage classic.

I have that still- though my NGAGE left me for the place where cellphones go to when you kill them. :ashamed:

So i don't need the DKE-2. :)

But those who have the Nokia 6300, E51, E90 and the N95, to list a few popular phones that use DKE-2, can give it a thought.

Nokia Europe - Nokia Connectivity Cable DKE-2 - Compatibility

I am not interested in mating either. :rofl:

Will transfer in a day or 2; CA-101 purchase is confirmed from my end. :)
May i wait till vercetti picks up the CA-53 and the sale is confirmed.
Just in case he changes his mind, i can pay for both and get them shipped together. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back