FS: Creative Audigy 2 ZS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Card still on hold for me please. Are you willing to trade with Sound Blaster Live! 5.1 16bit sound card? Can you tell me the reason for sale please?

Oh, ok.

But can you tell me which sound card are you planning to get? And from how long have you been using this Audigy 2 ZS?

hi man,
need help... sorry for OT.
i have same card but from dell system. so it work with only one beta drivers for XP. now i have vista so i am unable to use it.
is there any way that my audigy 2 ZS works with vista ?
Please help.

As per our conversation, sound card is bit out of my budget, hence I'm backing out. Apollyon, I wish you very best for the sale :)

Lethal_PaPa, its all yours :)

2k shipped is a superb price for a 2ZS. for that price , you can only get a live ,which doesn't have HW acceleration:p . Gamers with surround speakers and no sound card - this one's for you :D

I have the 2ZS platinum pro, with the correct speakers , you'll be able to play blindfolded with this card !

greenhorn said:
2k shipped is a superb price for a 2ZS. for that price , you can only get a live ,which doesn't have HW acceleration:p . Gamers with surround speakers and no sound card - this one's for you :D
I have the 2ZS platinum pro, with the correct speakers , you'll be able to play blindfolded with this card !

But then, an used SB live(/Audigy Value) 24-bit 7.1 is also 700/- odd and not 2K. :p
Won't comment further as it's against my policy to push/crap any sale- i have received enough warnings already. :ashamed:
Mods- please clear up the O/T posts. :)

hey...i'm a noob when it comes to sound cards ... plz tell me sth....

i have onboard 5.1 soundcard (DG965RY-CK)... will there be any diff in sound quality... i am using creative t6060 spearker setup

hw much does a new one come for...?

i usually play the 700mb divx movies, play mp3's , some games (nfs : Carbon , GOW..etc)... any improvement in sound quality expected?

consider it on hold for me... will judge buying decission on the answers i recieve...

btw... hw much diff in sound compared to other creative's cheaper cards..?

plz PM if ans cant be mentioned here...

if the games support EAX, there will be a world of difference. NFS series are mostly stereo. the biggest improvement is for Shooters. I think GOW needs to be tweaked a bit to enable surround. Provided you've placed your surround speakers behind you, you should be able to hear sound from all sides, and more accuracy.

the cheaper cards dont have hardware based acceleration, so the positional accuracy will be much less- if at all :)

sound quality should be more or less the same since you have a high quality sigmatel onboard ( which is much better than the realteks which are standard on most mobos :p)

^^ Yeah in music, you won't really hear much of a diff(over onboard sound) but in games the EAX will make a big difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back