FS: Corsair Dominator DHX 2x1GB DDR II 1066MHz CL5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gannu

Unbanned
ex-Mod
Specs here (Dial up alert!!!): http://www.corsairmemory.com/_datasheets/TWIN2X2048-8500C5D.pdf

I used to run them at 892MHz (CL5) when the processor was doing 445x9. They could faithfully do a 1200MHz 6-6-6-18 at 2.25v (benching!). Need I say anything more??

Ok here's the gripe: These sticks were purchased from Hong Kong and I've the bill. I'd specifically sent a query to the Corsair forums enquiring about the warranty and they said can send a replacement from the US if anything unfortunate's to happen. So no issues on that aspect. And hence I've put up a decently low price on these sticks. I can help the buyer in getting the replacement of the same just in case anything goes wrong. :)

Date of purchase: 17th July 2008.

Reason for sale: Got 2x2GB sticks.

Asking price: Rs. 3k shipped.

A new pair of these retails for ~4.9k. (Dont even think of getting one from amazon/newegg/zzf/blah :lol:)
Here're the mandatory pics:

p1010975at3.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

p1010976vx1.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

Although I'm li'l apprehensive about DTDC's courier service after reading about the really unfortunate incident that occurred recently, I could vouch for the option that the buyer's interested in.

TY. :)

Pl note: Forgot to mention, the original packaging of these sticks aint with me ATM. I shall anyhow source them when I go home next time. Pl dont be bothered abt the shipping part. Utmost care shall be ensured.

afaik corsair will honour local warranty. check with funky he had gotten his us bought sticks replace locally

Oh maybe possible then. :ashamed:

But when I'd PM'd Phoenix enquiring abt the same, he said that wouldn't be possible though.

US purchased sticks rarely get replaced here , though i have heard of a few cases. Funky i guess ussually gets his sticks sponsored from Corsair AFAIK , and thus he usually has little problem in getting them replaced here , but that replacement will be done by Corsair India only , no distri will do it. And that too , only if a special exception is made from Corsair. You can shoot a mail to Corsair Inc. and see what they say about it.

Please Confirm for me. Payment will be done on Monday provided you give me your account details.

@Arun: Hey I'm sorry but I cannot be selling these for <3k. Sorry bro. Let me know if 3k shipped is fine. :)

@Samkong: He wants the RAM basically. You're 2nd in the queue.

EDIT: Ok arun's backed out of the deal. Samkong, YGPM. :p

Got the PM. :)

Waiting for the amount transfer. As soon as its credited, the sticks'd be sent. :D

Hey Samkong, got the amount credited. Thanx a lot. :D

Shall send the sticks in 2 days. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back