FS: BBA Radeon X850XT 256MB PCI-E..Going Dirt Cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haste

Proxy Warrior
Adept
Built By ATI(meaning highest built quality ATi Card) Radeon X850XT 256MB DDR3 PCI-E x16 Graphics Card

Its in perfect working condition and is a very good performer
Its easily outperforms all the current midrange cards(like Geforce 8600gt, 7600gt/gs, or Radeon HD2600xt, x1600, etc) due to superior 256Bit Bus (as compared to 128-Bit bus in mentioned cards). The 256-Bit bus gives you much smoother gameplay, with higher avg. frame rate.
Consult this chart for Oblivion: The Elder Scrolls 4 at High Settings(taken from Toms Hardware)

image4mw0.jpg

The benchmarks, although show just difference of 4-8FPS with nearest midrange card(HD2600XT, 8600gt), but however, this FPS is the highest obtained. The difference may be as high as 20FPS in scenes with high details as more bandwidth(provided by 256Bit bus on x850) is required for these type of scenes.The FPS drops on 128Bit cards are very large, owners of such cards would know...

You can do more comparison here: Desktop VGA Charts | Tom's Hardware
Requirements
1.A good 450W(or more) PSU w/ 6pin PCI-E connector is mandatory to run this...
2.16X PCI-E Graphics Slot
It was bought from US, so no local warranty, but I will give you 3 days warranty from my side...

Here is the Picture of the Product

I'm just selling this card as I will be getting a Geforce 8800 as gift, otherwise this card currently suffices my gaming needs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back