FS: BBA Radeon X800XT VIVO AGP 256MB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haste

Proxy Warrior
Adept
Built By ATI Radeon X800XT 256MB DDR3 VIVO AGP

Its 8 months old. VIVO Cables won't be supplied though, as I haven't got them since it is an OEM version

Its in perfect working condition and is a very good performer
Its easily the fastest AGP Card ever built(except for radeon x1950 pro AGP, but it dosen't lead much compared to it)

Consult this chart for Oblivion Benchmark at High Settings(taken from reliable Anandtech site for comparison)

oblivion-highend-bloom.png

Requirements
1.A good 400W PSU is mandatory to run this...
2.Also 8x AGP slot is required (4X or slower won't do)

Price: 6,500/-

It was purchased in the US, so no local warranty but I can provide personal warranty of 2-3 days...Delhi Buyers Prefered

Here's a Pic of the Card...

longlife said:
lowering the price would help.....................

I don't think any reduction would be possible, I've already given my best price for this card...
Please remember that, its a VIVO card, which cost around $20-$30 more than the regular card...It makes more sense now to go for a VIVO one, as you can easily hook up your Tata-Sky/DishTV/Cas set up box, to get TV on your computer, so you're practically also getting a sort of TV tuner for free.. :)

saumilsingh said:
Can you post some good pics of your particular card? Also do post the idle and load temperatures.

Hello Saumil,

I don't have a proper digicam with me right now, but here is a photo of the card from my phone(sorry for the bad quality)

The card is exactly same as the photo I've earlier put, that's why I had put it...
The card idle's around 42 degrees and at load its around 73. However this is at 54% fan speed only, the card automatically increases the fan speed, if temprature goes higher. So you can stay assured, tempratures will stay under control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back