FS : AuzenTech HDA X-Plosion 7.1 DTS Connect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shakensoul

Skilled
Bought the card from KMD a couple of weeks ago. Then I realized I need to upgrade the CPU more than my sound card and I am short of cash. Card in brand new condition, all accessories included.

The card needs no introduction, just google for reviews on the card, perfect for HTPC and upgrading from onboard sound card.

Price will be final Rs.4000 including shipping. No warranty as card was sourced from US.

Link : AuzenTech HDA X-Plosion 7.1 DTS Connect

Does it decode Dolby in the card itself like Creative Audigy 2, X-Fi it's called something like SPDIF pass through, where the sound is decoded in the card

I am not exactly sure about the question, but SPDIF passthrough is where the signal is directly sent from the card to an external reciever.

Yes, that is right, but in the sound card control panel you have to option to either decode it in the card or send it to a external reciever, when decoded in the card it is better as it takes load of the CPU

i am interested in this ..... will confirm tomorrow morning :)
PS: are vista drivers are available for this ??

Me too interested... If deal does not go through Rahul let me know... I am from Noida so can arrange a local pickup...

Hey shakensoul i tried transfering the money today but it seems transaction to other banks are closed after 3:45PM, so i will do it tomorrow morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back