FS : ATI All in Wonder 2006 PCIe gfx card

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceFusion

Skilled
For sale, used for a couple of months,
Delhi Buyers preferred,

Review: AnandTech: The All-In-Wonder 2006 PCIe Edition: The Latest Multimedia Solution From ATI

Technical Details
Powered by Radeon X1300 Series GPU with 256MB GDDR
An all-in-one TV/PVR, video editing and gaming card for a complete digital multi-media system
Pause, rewind, replay, skip the commercials and record live TV and FM radio
Experience high speed action optimized for the hottest game titles
Easily capture and edit your home videos and burn to DVD's/Video CD

Product Description
From the manufacturer
Get more features on your PC
ATI introduces the All-in-Wonder 2006 PCI Express (Powered by Radeon X1300) for quality picture, gaming, video editing and TV/PVR on your PC. Step-up to the all-in-one TV/PVR, video editing and gaming card for a complete digital multi-media system. The All-in-Wonder card delivers superior visual performance for all types of entertainment and productivity on your PC. This all-in-one card delivers 3D hardware acceleration, TV and FM radio on your PC with PVR capabilities, video editing and software, interactive program guides, stereo FM tuner and input output capabilities for multimedia devices such as DVD players, VCRs or camcorders. Enjoy the immersive visual experience ATI’s All-In-Wonder 2006 PCI Express brings.

Take Your PC to the Next Level

The All-in-Wonder card will give you all that you can imagine to set up on your PC. Now is the time to have the ultimate digital experience. The All-in-Wonder 2006 PCI Express (Powered by Radeon X1300) delivers more than just great performance for PC gaming. It also brings a suite of features you can select from. See the highlights of each feature below to help you make the decision to choose this product to build your PC system into a multimedia Center!

Highlights:

TV + FM PVR on Your PC
Pause, rewind, replay, skip the commercials and record live TV and FM radio
Enjoy the free interactive program guide and never miss your favorite shows again
Cinematic Game Play
Experience high speed action optimized for the hottest game titles
Video Editing on your PC
Easily add titles and dramatic effects to homemade productions
Connect a variety of video sources such as your camcorder, DVD player or VCR to your All-in-Wonder 2006 PCI Express and capture content digitally onto your computer
Total Multimedia Experience
Create and share multimedia content with friends and family
Add cool functionality to your PC
Valuable Software Included
Adobe Premiere Elements 2.0
Gemstar GUIDE Plus+
Product Description
This All-In-One card will give you top graphic performance from your PC at an affordable price. ATI introduces the All-in-Wonder® 2006 PCI Express® (Powered by Radeon® X1300) for quality picture, gaming, video editing and TV/PVR on your PC. Step-up to the all-in-one TV/PVR, video editing and gaming card for a complete digital multi-media system. The All-in-Wonder card delivers superior visual performance for all types of entertainment and productivity on your PC. This all-in-one card delivers 3D hardware acceleration, TV and FM radio on your PC with PVR capabilities, video editing and software, interactive program guides, stereo FM tuner and input output capabilities for multimedia devices such as DVD players, VCR's or camcorders. Enjoy the immersive visual experience ATI's All-In-Wonder 2006 PCI Express brings. The All-in-Wonder card will give you all that you can imagine to set up on your PC. Now is the time to have the ultimate digital experience. The All-in-Wonder 2006 PCI Express (Powered by Radeon X1300) delivers more than just great performance for PC gaming. It also brings a suite of features you can select from. See the highlights of each feature below to help you make the decision to choose this product to build your PC system into a multimedia Center! Connectors - DVI-I / 15 pin VGA / Stereo audio, S-video, and composite video inputs and outputs / External stereo connections to sound card's line input and output 2048x1536 Maximum video display resolution ATI 1 Year limited warranty Requires a desktop PC running Windows XP with an available PCI-E expansion slot inside

I am out... Just realized i use a DTH and not cable :p... Was thinking this for my HTPC system but i dont think you have the remote with you... Do you :p...

well...its not mine...its a friends... and no i didnt get any remote with it :/

and btw switch, the Settup box has an RF out to connect it to this card... :p

I got the cards so big thanks .... coming up as i promised cash + thanks i understand you got the cash so here is the thanks.....
:hap2: :hap2:

THANK YOU DUDE!!!!!!
:clap: :clap:

+1 added to your trdaer rating too!!!!!:hap2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back