FS: Abit IX38 Quad GT + AxeRam DDR 2 800 D9GMH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shripad

ex-Mod
As the title says selling 3 core components of my PC.
ABit IX38 Quad GT

Its not even a month old. Working perfectly. Nice overclocker as you must be knowing if you are looking for this board.
Local purchase. Full 3 year warranty.
Rs.10000 Shipped
-------------------------------------------

Transcend AxeRam DDR2 800 2GB kit

Rated at 800Mhz 4-4-4-12. Guaranteed D9GMH chips. In the pic below you can see the serial no and the letter N after the same which indicates its D9.

Does 1180 Mhz.
Purchased from KMD. Standard KMD warranty terms.
Rs.3000 Shipped.

Intel E8400[SOLD]

No introduction needed.
Q746A482 stepping. One of the most sought after stepping. Great overclocker.
Will do 4250Mhz @ 1.42v or 4Ghz @ 1.38v
You all know that prices of these processors have gone up everywhere.
Local purchase. Got this piece replacement just this month.

SOLD FOR 7.5K
[SOLD to switch]

Here are few pics.
up1.JPG
up2.JPG
100_4398.JPG

Finally got the CPU today... I needed this on monday but somehow bad courier luck always follow me so got hold of it today... Had to go there branch office personally for the delivery...

Somebody got a scolding of his lifetime today by two people... Me and His headoffice boss and somebody is either losing his job or getting his commission for the month cut to 25% because of the delayed shipment to a desitination which is 500 feet away from his office.

And maybe just maybe I'll sue them for blatently lying and hiding my parcel with wrong intensions. I have the POD's photostate copy with his signature and my "special" remarks. Should i just send them a notice. Why cause the purpose of the whole exersise is defeted cause it was to be passed on to my cousion who was to take it with him but due to the delay he had to take my CPU and leave this one here.

P.S. Though no fault of Funky's and i would not have mentioned it if i would have got it on time but dood you gotta use your phone more often then you do. Its an advise as well as a request.

Switch said:
P.S. Though no fault of Funky's and i would not have mentioned it if i would have got it on time but dood you gotta use your phone more often then you do. Its an advise as well as a request.

Dood unlike you I dont run my own business :p
I cant take calls while working though I can be online at the same time, so you have more chance of catching me on msn than on phone :bleh:

And most importantly, i wont pickup while driving. Called you back as soon as i parked the car.

Do let me know what happened at the courier office.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back